N-Europe

Domain Hosting & Forwarding

Ashley

Anyone know whats the cheapest (or cheap anyway) place to register domain addresses. They must be forwardable because its for a forum thats already up but doesn't have a catchy URL.

Also if they do bulk discounts that'd be good, I'll probably end up registering ten or so anyway.

Cheers.

http://www.123-reg.co.uk are really good. £6 for 2 years .co.uk domains. They let you change everything about it by yourself too, so yo udon't need to contact them to change anything.

Chiming in with my support for these guys.

I have a domain with no hosting, just framed URL forwarding and it's pretty much all I can need or ask from something that cheap.

Well I was impatient and signed up for 1and1.co.uk because their .com is quite cheap. Only problem is the url I want (vm-forums.com) forwards fine, but every page has that URL. With it being a forum sometimes people are going to want to have a proper URL for threads and such from time to time. Any way to over come this?

Only way I can think of is to have vm-forums.com just contain an image that links to the proper URL. But is there any way in which it would just directly go to the proper URL? Ta.

That's framed forwarding, doesn't it give you an option to just do regular forwarding?

123-reg does :-/

I did framed forwarding though because my site is only one page and it just looks prettier like that.

I guess you could have a page automatically redirect or something if you can't change it in the options.