N-Europe

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Plus

Hero-of-Time

That's nice, but I'd much rather have a port of the original Pacman CE (Non-DX, the one that Toru Iwatani himself designed).  I'm not really a fan of the More-is-More approach they've taken with all the Pacman CE sequels.

It's still a good game, just nowhere near as superbly designed as the much simpler original Pacman CE.

Edited by Dcubed

Just now, Blade said:

I couldn't careless about this.

Where's Soul Calibur? Wheres the Tales Of game? 

Haha. That's pretty much how I feel. I'm getting tired of all these small, pick up and play games. It's fine if you don't have much time for gaming but I do and I'm wanting some more time consuming games on the Switch.

In regards to Soul Calibur, I read an interview this morning about it and it's not in development for the Switch. Namco started developing it 3 years ago and they didn't know about the Switch in time for them to make it.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Haha. That's pretty much how I feel. I'm getting tired of all these small, pick up and play games. It's fine if you don't have much time for gaming but I do and I'm wanting some more time consuming games on the Switch.

In regards to Soul Calibur, I read an interview this morning about it and it's not in development for the Switch. Namco started developing it 3 years ago and they didn't know about the Switch in time for them to make it.

At least they're honest about it.

I reckon there's a good chance of it happening at some point though.  The series does have a history with Nintendo and UE4 runs just fine on Switch.

Edited by Dcubed

Just now, Dcubed said:

At least they're honest about it.

I reckon there's a good chance of it happening at some point though.  The series has a history with Nintendo and UE4 runs just fine on Switch.

I wouldn't call 1 game out of 6 having a history. Unless you want to count the awful Wii game that was Legends. :p All they done was shove Link in SC2 which made it sell well. Hell, the Xbox has more of a history with the franchise than Nintendo does.

I do agree that it will probably show up on the Switch at some point. The question is just how long Switch only owners will have to wait.