NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ArtMediocre

Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura

Alright, so I'm gonna go into the shame pit and spend my creep/perv points now. 

Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura is the newest game from the Senran Kagura series, and it's exclusive to the Nintendo Switch. It's gonna be heavily focused on the HD Rumble for... scientific reasons. The game is currently only starring Asuka, the series original mascot, but more characters will be appearing as DLC later on. 

So far, the game is scheduled for a  2017 Japanese release, while nothing has been said about a release in the US or in Europe. Seeing as the Switch is region free, nothing will stand in our way when it comes to hammering and massaging virtual girls. The game will be Download only, and will release at an affordable price. 

I still don't have any game that uses the HD rumble very good, so this might actually be interesting... for the plot. 

• Like 1

I can just imagine - the intention is to simulate the feel of human skin, yet the reality being the Switch vibrating so much it feels like you're touching a demented bit of plastic!

4 hours ago, Grazza said:

I can just imagine - the intention is to simulate the feel of human skin, yet the reality being the Switch vibrating so much it feels like you're touching a demented bit of plastic!

That's the name of my new Rap Album.

Glad I'm not the only one who came here expecting some kind of Ninja/Samurai game. Inner Child wins again.

I WILL NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!

Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura will receive Yumi as Day-One DLC character. Let the waifus rain down! The first DLC character, Yumi, debuted in Estival Versus and has since been a popular character in the series. The price for the DLC will be the same as the price for the original game, which implies that everything will be redone with the voice actor and animations. 

If I can be so bold, I think they have seen the potential of the Switch (as well as the sales numbers) and now they just want to pump out the remaining characters. Maybe we'll get the definite version here with all characters included. I have no idea.

• Thanks 1

Nice one for keeping us up to date, @ArtMediocre.  I've only played Senran Kagura Burst on the 3DS, but I remember the characters were quite good (although I can't remember their names).

I know I made a flippant comment above, but the truth is I do admire the idea behind this game.  Hopefully it'll get released in the West and they'll send N-Europe a code!

Sign in to follow this