NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domo Kun

Universities Universities...

It's the UPLS course. Upper Primary Lower Secondary English with Education. Basically, gonna be a teacher. :D

hell yeh so you love to drink and get messey at the weekend:idea:

as most teachers i no are hard ass ravers that put the medical lot to shame

hell yeh so you love to drink and get messey at the weekend:idea:

as most teachers i no are hard ass ravers that put the medical lot to shame

Close. ;)

I don't drink, but i love parties. It's much easier to go out during the week, as it costs a lot to get into clubs at the weekend. You also have to wait longer to get a taxi home on weekends.

So: Party during the week. :)

Close. ;)

I don't drink, but i love parties. It's much easier to go out during the week, as it costs a lot to get into clubs at the weekend. You also have to wait longer to get a taxi home on weekends.

So: Party during the week. :)

tell me about it mid week is gravey audio allycats ocian rooms rikkitiks the eagle and the druids these places i love but west st needs to burn in hell have you checked out joogleberrys on manchester st thats also good if you like your live music and good food. although its best to do this on loan day:idea:

you hear about these graduates in solid courses like Computer Science, English and Science- they just can't get jobs in the country.

I

exactly, i was doing comp sci this yr, however i had second thoughts ) and plus it was hard and i knew i was gonar fail :cry:) and i had several people saying that "they know people who have a degree in computer science and now work in a factory due to jobs being outsourced to India, so i changed to a business computing degree, since there are more jobs in the business sector side of computing, but it is quite sad to see people who work there ass off in computer science (yes its that hard!!!) Getting a 2.1/1st and still not getting a job

exactly, i was doing comp sci this yr, however i had second thoughts ) and plus it was hard and i knew i was gonar fail :cry:) and i had several people saying that "they know people who have a degree in computer science and now work in a factory due to jobs being outsourced to India, so i changed to a business computing degree, since there are more jobs in the business sector side of computing, but it is quite sad to see people who work there ass off in computer science (yes its that hard!!!) Getting a 2.1/1st and still not getting a job

in the same way not all kids who go to a private school and have a better better (more expesive) education will come out and be amazin it does have a lot to do with what you make of it and hoe you apply yourself

in the same way not all kids who go to a private school and have a better better (more expesive) education will come out and be amazin it does have a lot to do with what you make of it and hoe you apply yourself

true, but it does help if the said jobs are availble in the country which sadly for computing it is not

true, but it does help if the said jobs are availble in the country which sadly for computing it is not

You don't have to go into a job directly related to your degree, though. Most graduate jobs are open to graduates of any discipline. And since Comp Sci is a quantitative subject, you've got loads of options.

Sign in to follow this