N-Europe

Legion

DriftKaiser

I've seen the first two, and it's pretty good so far. The way a lot of the plot seems to happen in his head is quite new and interesting, so I'll definitely keep watching. None of the other characters are particularly memorable though right now.

I've been watching it, it's pretty decent, wonderfully unique and grown up for a superhero show, but I'm tired by the lack of plot progression.

Also the CG at the end of the pilot was so bad it really took me out of it.

You're not wrong, but it's very different to any other Superhero shows I can think of. It's an individual mutant from the X-Men universe, the story focuses around whether or not he's crazy, he won't be doing any heroics any time soon. It's from Noah Hawley, who gave us the Fargo TV series.

Really enjoyed the first episode. Haven't had time to watch any more.

I've seen the first two, and it's pretty good so far. The way a lot of the plot seems to happen in his head is quite new and interesting, so I'll definitely keep watching. None of the other characters are particularly memorable though right now.

Ah, but....are there any other characters?

You're not wrong, but it's very different to any other Superhero shows I can think of. It's an individual mutant from the X-Men universe, the story focuses around whether or not he's crazy, he won't be doing any heroics any time soon. It's from Noah Hawley, who gave us the Fargo TV series.
I sometimes think i have superpowers. And im absolutely crazy.

Im gonna write this one down. Just started watching Game of Thrones, so it has to wait, unless there is no nude scene with Sansa in season 5 or 6 [when she 20 irl].

I sometimes think i have superpowers. And im absolutely crazy.

Im gonna write this one down. Just started watching Game of Thrones, so it has to wait, unless there is no nude scene with Sansa in season 5 or 6 [when she 20 irl].

If that's the only reason you're watching....you're going to be disappointed. But you should keep watching anyway, GOT is GOAT.

Incidentally, Sansa is from the town where I live. True story.

Really enjoyed the first episode. Haven't had time to watch any more.

Ah, but....are there any other characters?

So they're so utterly bland because David can't think up good make believe friends?

If that's the only reason you're watching....you're going to be disappointed. But you should keep watching anyway, GOT is GOAT.

Incidentally, Sansa is from the town where I live. True story.

The Wire is not GOAT? It has Littlefinger...

Also: ermahgerd

• 1 month later...

So who watched this all the way through? Finished it last night.

Loved the style and the way it was shot, but the characters were pretty bland.

Felt a bit let down by the ending too. Didn't mind the way they left I open for season 2, but thought the finale could have been a bit bigger/more epic. Shows just how low budget this show is.

When exactly was it supposed to be set? It was kind of vague the whole way through - maybe late 70's?

I did, and I loved it. If I had not known beforehand that it was an X-Men series, I would have thought that it has nothing to do with superpowers (and yes, I might have easily omitted the X-Men symbol in the intro). Still,

David doesn't seem convinced about it yet, so if the series goes this way I'll be very happy