NEurope
Serebii

Splatoon 2

33 minutes ago, dazzybee said:

There is no salmon run.  League battle? Need two more if so as me and Dakota are playing. 

Yeah, I didn't realise..

I just quit, but if you're still on, I can make myself available for the next hour for league battle, if someone else wants to join as well.

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Salmon run at 8? This time I checked :D.

I'm in for that!

EDIT: Actually, better make it 9. How did I forget Mario Kart?

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

Wait, if Dazzybee's playing with his friend, then there won't be enough space for all four of us. What are we gonna do?

Edited by Glen-i

20 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Wait, if Dazzybee's playing with his friend, then there won't be enough space for all four of us. What are we gonna do?

No. Was just playing until 9. You guys on and have space for a bit?

• Thanks 2

Man, this weapon selection is awesome! Tri Slosher and Dual Squelchies? I can't even be annoyed when I get the Charger!

Just letting you know, @Sméagol, I have my 2nd bonus now. So if you want to do something else, it's cool.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

Ah me too, last game then!

Edit: Unless you want to continue..

Edited by Sméagol

I'm up for League Battle if you want to get a pair going. Or Turf Wars, whatever.

Edited by Glen-i

Give me a 10 minute break, I'll make some tea. I'll go along with whatever you wanna do.

edit: though only for about an hour.

Edited by Sméagol

Just now, Sméagol said:

Give me a 10 minute break, I'll make some tea. I'll go along with whatever you wanna do.

edit: though only for about an hour.

Fair enough, Turf War it is, I need to get some skills unlocked anyway.

2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Fair enough, Turf War it is, I need to get some skills unlocked anyway.

In which case you won't have to wait for me. I'll join you in a few minutes.

Oh for fuck's sake. I clicked to join you immediately, but have to sit out a whole game anyway. After waiting for the duration of the game.. I have to sit out another one.

Last game..

Fun to win against @The Mole for a change though :p.

Edit: It was fun @Glen-i, and Salmon run of course with the guys!

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Last game..

Fun to win against @The Mole for a change though :p.

Edit: It was fun @Glen-i, and Salmon run of course with the guys!

Same, mostly because of moments like this.

DJKBKGaUMAA1reV.jpg:large

Nothing gets achieved when this happens, except laughter.

• Haha 1

Haha.. Well I definitely had my moments, though I didn't take screenshots ;). One of the games on Port Mackarel was a massacre :D.

Update dropped just now. Mostly bug fixes, although 2 that stood out to me were...

• Fixed an issue where after playing Salmon Run online, players from your session who appeared in Inkopolis Square were always equipped with the Splattershot Jr.
  • Splatfest tees now need 1,500 less experience points to unlock all three skills.

Here's some weapon changes.

Spoiler

Tri-Slosher

• Changed maximum damage from 62.0 to 52.0.
  • Decreased firing range by roughly 9%.

Red_NOOOOO_Gif.gif

Sting Ray

• Firing the Sting Ray continuously for 1.5 seconds will cause a shock wave to appear around the ink blast, significantly increasing its damage radius.
  • Extended firing duration by .5 seconds when the gear ability “Special Ability Up” isn’t being used. (Firing duration when using the maximum amount of “Special Ability Up” remains unchanged.)

Splashdown

• Decreased amount of time the player remains at the peak height of their jump by 10/60 of a second.
  • Increased the peak height of the Splashdown jump by roughly 31%.
  • Increased the minimum damage caused by the Splashdown from 40.0 to 55.0.
  • Decreased the points required to use the Splashdown special for certain main weapons it is paired with.

Ink Storm

• Increased radius of affect by roughly 13%.
  • Decreased points required to use the Ink Storm special for most main weapons it is paired with.

Baller

• Made the Baller less likely to be knocked back when hit with enemy attacks.
  • Increased durability of the Baller by .5 seconds when the gear ability “Special Ability Up” isn’t being used. (Durability when using the maximum amount of “Special Ability Up” remains unchanged. )
  • Increased damage radius of explosion by roughly 17% and radius of ink coverage by roughly 7%.
  • Increased minimum damage caused by explosion from 30.00 to 55.0.
  • Increased power of explosion to knock back opponents.

Inkjet

• Increased the size of the hit box of the player using the Inkjet, making them easier to shoot down.
  • Decreased damage radius of Inkjet shots hitting the ground by roughly 17% and radius of ink coverage by roughly 20%.
  • Decreased damage dealt to players standing directly beneath the Inkjet’s jets by roughly 75%.

Ink Armour

• Shortened the period of invulnerability after the Ink Armor is destroyed by 8/60 of a second.
  • When hit with more than 100.0 points of damage at once while Ink Armor is active, any damage exceeding 100.0 points is dealt to the player and now knocks them back significantly.
  • The maximum amount of damage the Ink Armor can absorb at once is 80.0 points.

Sprinkler

• Of the three levels of ink spray the Sprinkler gives off after placement, duration of the medium level of ink spray was extended by 5 seconds.
  • Decreased ink consumption for placing a Sprinkler from 80% to 70% of ink tank capacity.

Point Sensor

• Increased radius of effect by roughly 20%.
  • Decreased delay until start of ink recovery after throwing out the Point Sensor by 15/60 of a second.

Splash Wall

• Decreased time until deployment after throwing out the Splash Wall by 0.5 seconds.

Squid Beakon

• Decreased ink consumption from 90% to 75% of ink tank capacity.

Edited by Glen-i