NEurope
Stocka

Sleep

They're great to ahve, but i always forget to induce them. In the morning im like.. crap iwas dreaming and i didn't do anything.

They're great to ahve, but i always forget to induce them. In the morning im like.. crap iwas dreaming and i didn't do anything.

They seem extremly hard to achieve, cos i never manage to realise im dreaming, well not 100%, but they do sound kewl, 2 questions, when in a lucid dream can you do what ever you want, ie change scenery, fly, also do you think astro body is possible too?

They seem extremly hard to achieve, cos i never manage to realise im dreaming, well not 100%, but they do sound kewl, 2 questions, when in a lucid dream can you do what ever you want, ie change scenery, fly, also do you think astro body is possible too?

Wikipedia is your bestest friend everrrr!

In short; yeah, sure, go for it. Why not? Anything is possible in dreams, really.

Dammit, i rember EVERY dream i have now. I remembered one every night for the past 5 ngihts. And 2 last night.

I WILL hae my lucid either tongiht, or tommorow night. Ideas on what i can do please? Ill probably just end up flying like i usually do. OR breathing underwater.

I have had loads of dreams were i know i am dreaming, most of them involve me having matrix style powers.