NEurope
drahkon

Titan Souls PC/PS4/PSVita

This needs its own thread.

Currently at 13.49€ for PS+ subscribers.

What is it?

From what I've played (3 Bosses down) it appears to be "boss-rush-the-game".

You die in one hit, bosses die in one hit (if you hit their weak points of course).

Movement via the left control stick. Two buttons: One let's you roll (and run if you hold it down). With the other you shoot an arrow and - this is where it gets interesting - you have to hold it down to let the arrow fly back to you.

When it returns it can hit an enemy!

I've fought (and killed) 3 bosses so far. Died 10 times total. 15 minutes playtime.

For every boss I knew immediately how to kill it. You don't need to be a genius to figure out how to eliminate the monsters.

You have to set up your ONE shot (when you've laid open the weak spot) perfectly and with you dying in one hit this becomes insanely exhilerating.

So far I'm really enjoying it. The trophy list ensures high replayability if you like speedruns, hard modes, etc.

Is it worth the price? Can't say for sure, yet.

This will probably be a PS+ game in 3-4 months. I bought it because I've been lookig forward to it for a very long time. It seems like my type of game so I'm not too worried about the price I paid.

5 Kills

14 Deaths

31 Minutes played

It's such an amazing feeling when you make that one shot. :awesome:

I miss the height of XBLA days, when everything had a demo and games like this were never more than a tenner...

I miss the height of XBLA days, when everything had a demo and games like this were never more than a tenner...

In fairness, it's £10.79 for both the PS4 and Vita version.

Tough as nails but it just makes me want to play Shadow of the Colossus instead.