NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

That was a HORRIBLE Bike combination!

1IXWgXZ.png

mA2FkJc.png

gdUUiNu.png

Hope no one minded the change to 200cc and frantic mode on the last GP, it really needed some more speed. It was just too slow.

Finally got round to it, apologies to everyone but here are the results from the last two weeks.

The Results

Results_zpsoeoaxdgy.jpg

The League Table

League%20table_zpssjobsbz4.jpg

Post race comments

Finally got round to doing it, last league night was a bit slow, hopefully ill choose a better theme for next time.

Regarding next week, I will post the theme up in the next couple of days however, next week will be some sort of team battle. Still working out what do exactly but most likely be we will be in two teams and your weeks score will be determined on the average points on your team. So basically if one racer has 20 and another has 10, you will both get 15 for that GP. Any questions, just ask, will get the theme up soon.

Enough rambling, see you all later!!

Next League Night: Thursday 19th November 8pm

GP1_zpsk65ump5f.jpg

GP2_zpst8jo0zfj.jpg

GP3_zps4pnq2czs.jpg

"Group 1: @BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher"

1. @The Mole NNID:jcmarshall

2. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

3. @Phube NNID:Phubey

4. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

5. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

6. @punio75 NNID: Punio75

(7. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE)

Will sort out the teams tomorrow, Spicing it up a bit more hopefully, the top 4 (Nando, The Mole, RedShell and BowserBasher) will have a different kart. Might also switch CPU on See you all tomorrow

Next League Night: Thursday 19th November 8pm

GP1_zpsk65ump5f.jpg

GP2_zpst8jo0zfj.jpg

GP3_zps4pnq2czs.jpg

"Group 1: @BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher"

Team 1

@The Mole NNID:jcmarshall

@BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

@Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

@Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE)

Team 2

@RedShell NNID: RedShell

@Phube NNID:Phube

@punio75 NNID: Punio75

Still might change the teams, RedShell, BowserBasher, The Mole and Nando (Team 2 if playing), use the same kart combination but use Wendy as the Character. See you all later

Is it possible to get in? OK, my nephew would probably be playing (he is 18, not 5, don't worry :D) and none of us is not as good as you guys so if that's a problem because it's team game it's OK.

Cool- teams!!!

I'll try my best chaps.

Excuse my ignorance, do i load up as normal? i.e. single player, join bowserbasher as normal?

Is it possible to get in? OK, my nephew would probably be playing (he is 18, not 5, don't worry :D) and none of us is not as good as you guys so if that's a problem because it's team game it's OK.

Yep sure, If we can split you two up on the screen selection, I will. If not both of you will be on my team

Cool- teams!!!

I'll try my best chaps.

Excuse my ignorance, do i load up as normal? i.e. single player, join bowserbasher as normal?

Yep, just as normal :)

Yep sure, If we can split you two up on the screen selection, I will. If not both of you will be on my team

No, only he will be playing, but it will be my account.

Sorry guys, I was exercising and instead of looking at the first picture, looked at the 3rd so my nephew kept choosing the wrong track.

Also, I don't think that he picked a good car (combo), but the biggest problem was that we haven't played most of the tracks at all or more than one or two times, so we had problems while driving.

But, we will improve with time :), we will practice before next league.

PS

I've just seen what happened. It's not his fault (my nephews), we just didn't open that cup, so we couldn't click on it.

PPS Com. error, second time this evening.

Edited by Kounan
Automerged Doublepost

That was certainly interesting... :D

Shame it's not possible to properly customize team games, as they're pretty good fun and definitely mix things up a lot. :hehe:

Also, I need to practice it on higher CC, I like to play it in order, but still haven't finished 50cc courses as I want to play it on TV, but don't have a chance to often.

I will try to unlock all tracks as soon as possible and then practice on higher cc's.

Sorry guys, I was exercising and instead of looking at the first picture, looked at the 3rd so my nephew kept choosing the wrong track.

Also, I don't think that he picked a good car (combo), but the biggest problem was that we haven't played most of the tracks at all or more than one or two times, so we had problems while driving.

But, we will improve with time :), we will practice before next league.

PS

I've just seen what happened. It's not his fault (my nephews), we just didn't open that cup, so we couldn't click on it.

PPS Com. error, second time this evening.

No worries, its all a bit of fun, glad you could play :)

I played GP 2. I have unlocked everything now, so it should be better next time :). Btw. I have just found out that the "-" button puts a map on the screen, that would have helped before :D.

Little late but here are the results.

REhpxE4.png

xOlLHDc.png

l8t544B.png

Pics are from the final race and not the results screen as they are all team results.

My nephew is complaining about the first one :D. He had 8 points after 2 races, but then got disconnected and didn't race the third, and then competed in the last one and only got one point.

Also in the last race of third GP he got disconnected.

Edited by Kounan

My nephew is complaining about the first one :D. He had 8 points after 2 races, but then got disconnected and didn't race the third, and then competed in the last one and only got one point.

Also in the last race of third GP he got disconnected.

I'll look into getting the points before the disconnects.

OK GP 1 you had 12 points total

After GP 3 you finished on 12 too.

Edited by BowserBasher

It doesn't really matter, was more a joke and to make te embrassment little lesser then it was :D.

I'm disappointed to say that my 100% attendance is going to be broken this week as I have to work this Thursday night..

Have fun without me, guys : peace:

Will post the team results this weekend, again sorry for not putting them up this week, this week will be player's choice

Next League Night Thursday 25th November 8pm

GP1%20Player%20Choice_zpsjog3vu04.jpg

GP2%20Player%20Choice_zpsxr7kmygb.jpg

GP3%20Player%20Choice_zpsi4scxjvb.jpg

We are in.

Btw. what CC are we going to race?

Edited by Kounan