NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

I'm hating my WiiU, first it doesn't recognize my pro controller. And now, it just turned itself off.

Sorry about the double track, but it happened because it's 2 of us and we play one GP each and the third 2 races each, so he wanted to play that track fogeting that I have played it before.

No need to put results online :D :D :D :D.

I was close to throw my gamepad yesterday :D, had finaly a chance to finish 5-6 (you guys are just to good for me to do anything else) but then I got stuck behind a fence and couldn't get out for at lest 8-9 seconds, arrrggghhh, while on Animal Crossing I managed to missed twice in a row the box during the flight.

Still love the league :).

The Results from two weeks

Results_zps5hvtzb8g.jpg

The league table

League%20table_zpsjcfqpmat.jpg

Post race comments

Really sorry about the lateness, not going say it won't happen again as I would be lying to you and would like to say thank you to all of you for putting up with me and sticking with the league. I will try my at most best to get the results out sooner next time. Now onto to the nights.

Team mode was a success I feel, although the points were close, it brought the points closer together in both ways, and players choice was a good night. Will put the theme up for Thursday up after this. For now, see you all later!!

Next League Night Thursday 3rd December 8pm

GP1_zpsb9y9cwcw.jpg

GP2_zpspwqqcc9b.jpg

GP3_zpspkce5pjr.jpg

How can Kounan have an average of 21 points, when the most he has scored is 14?. thought i wouldn't be last for a change LOL.

How can Kounan have an average of 21 points, when the most he has scored is 14?. thought i wouldn't be last for a change LOL.

Ah, shut up, please :D :D :D :D.

Btw. we are in again (and the set up will be so that we only can get shells, there is nothing we have to do?)!

Because he joined in on team mode and on that week it wasn't your individual scores I took, but your team scores

Ah, shut up, please :D :D :D :D.

Btw. we are in again (and the set up will be so that we only can get shells, there is nothing we have to do?)!

Nope, that information only matters to the host (BoswerBasher), all you have to do is pick the right set-up and tracks :)

For now we don't have slick unlocked, only Cyber Slicks (or so), is that a big problem? It's not like we will be any real competition :D.

For now we don't have slick unlocked, only Cyber Slicks (or so), is that a big problem? It's not like we will be any real competition :D.

Cyber slicks is fine, same stats, just different colour :)

Cool, could be a good night for me as this is one of the setups that I like to use. I'm sure I just jinxed it now.

We've got the slicks :D.

PS How do you use chat in the lobby? Do I need a mic?

Just letting you know I'm out tonight, got a concert. Might not be able to update later either so could someone maybe keep track of the players for tonight

Next League Night Thursday 3rd December 8pm

GP1_zpsb9y9cwcw.jpg

GP2_zpspwqqcc9b.jpg

GP3_zpspkce5pjr.jpg

"Group 1: @BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher"

1. Nando NNID:nekunando

2. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

3. @Phube NNID:Phubey

4. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

5. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

6. @punio75 NNID: Punio75

7. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

8. @Nicktendo NNID: Nikoli_86

9. @Kounan NNID: kouNAN

We've got the slicks :D.

PS How do you use chat in the lobby? Do I need a mic?

Just press the - button on the gamepad. It uses the mic on there.