Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

28 Years Later...

Eenuh

Cheeeers, kav. Battlefield soon, yes?

I want to be leaf!

Next time you come to Bournemouth, I will ruin you at Injustice.

there-will-be-only-7-planets-left-after-i-destroy-uranus-sloth.jpg

Actually there's some boring conference thing at Bournemouth Uni I might be going to on March 20th and it's a Friday so I miiiiiiiiight see you then!

And let's face it, it won't be the first time I've been destroyed by an Asian man.

Happy Birthday there fella!

Cheeeeers.

Happy Birthday Flink! In honour of your birthday, I shall tell you a true story of what happened to me last night on Alien Isolation that I believe you will find hilarious (okay, maybe not but you may possibly giggle a bit). I was gonna post it on the thread but I'll post it on here.

So I'm on Mission 4 where I have to get the passcode and it's the first time you have to properly sneak around the Xenomorph. I managed to sneak past him and I got told I needed a keycard (oh great!). Anyway, I was in the Staff Quarters and I look on the board to find Morley's schedule. Only I hear the tracker start beeping. I think "Oh, he's a while away but I need to find somewhere to hide". So I look around and find a locker.

"Thank fuck, I can hide in this shit!" so I do and I stay there.

At the time, I was feeling a little thirsty so I grab the cuppa from the side and have a drink. I see the Alien walk past and I'm like "Ah, the bitch never spotted me!" so I take another sip of my tea and as I do...

THE MOTHERFUCKER RIPS THE DOOR OFF OF THE LOCKER, CHUCKS ME ON THE FLOOR AND KILLS ME WITH IT'S FREAKY TONGUE THING!

I screamed like the goat screaming on that video and it made me jump that much, I dropped my half-full cup of tea all over me and the cup almost went on the floor (luckily enough, it was luke-warm and I managed to cup my feet so the cup wouldn't be broken. It's got The Lion King on it. It's my favourite one!). I wanted to go and get a towel but admittedly, it took me 30 seconds because I was officially spooked. It's the first EVER game to have that effect on me where I jumped, screamed a little and was scared to go out my room! Actually, it's genuinely the first time I've screamed from jumping, pmsl.

I just didn't expect him to fuck you up even when you're hiding!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what else he can do now! I'm playing this shit on Hard too (originally thought it was on Nightmare but it seems even I'm not that man enough to do it yet :D)

Aaaaahhahahahahha.

A similar thing happened to me.

I didn't know the Alien would rip off the locker doors and did something very similar to you. In the exact same section. I hid in the locker and waited for it to pass. It came close to the locker and I completely missed the prompts telling me to lean back and to hold my breath. So, it ripped open the door and annihilated me.

Also, this second one is even scarier. I was sneaking about in the same section and hid under a bed. Then, I tried to hide in one of those tiny cabinet things, only for the game to glitch out and the Alien to appear out of nowhere and kill me as I was just entering the door. Ine and I both screamed and even though we should have felt cheated because it was a clear glitch (only time it ever happened), we were both too hyped and scared to care. Fucking horrrrrible.

Actually there's some boring conference thing at Bournemouth Uni I might be going to on March 20th and it's a Friday so I miiiiiiiiight see you then!

And let's face it, it won't be the first time I've been destroyed by an Asian man.

Woooooo. Injustice o'clock!

Not sure what to say to that last bit. Um, I'm proud of my people? I guess. Were you dominated like a Tibetan monk?