NEurope
Crabble

New Fish. Please be gentle.

Thank you for the reassurance. Although I may be dashingly handsome, as quick witted as a Fox and the most intelligent person I have ever known, I am also hugely humble and modest, so this reception has been great. Thanks.

Inb4bot.

Shoes.

Rokhed.

Also welcome. I believe I know who you are, I wondered if you were already on the forums!

Edited by Rummy

Inb4bot.

Shoes.

Rokhed.

Also welcome. I believe I know who you are, I wondered if you were already on the forums!

To be honest, if Rez tells it true, the reason I am here is because of you @Rummy so thanks.

To be honest, if Rez tells it true, the reason I am here is because of you @Rummy so thanks.

Ha, so much for my reading skills at work - totes missed my name in the first post. I had been wondering if you were already on the forums, clearly giving ReZ ideas.

Ha, so much for my reading skills at work - totes missed my name in the first post. I had been wondering if you were already on the forums, clearly giving ReZ ideas.

No, not on here previously, and never been on any forum before. So far so good.

Well we're an all right bunch, especially compared to ReZ. There's gaming discussions down in the other parts of the forum, and there's general chit chat here - little less active than past days but don't feel put off making some threads for a bit of random conversation!

I think some guy here reviews food or something.

Reviews food? I don't know, sounds pretty lame.......unless it has a large and balding co-star......

Reviews food? I don't know, sounds pretty lame.......unless it has a large and balding co-star......

FRUK you man, fruk you.

(fun fact: I've not actually followed food review uk much, I may change that soon)

FRUK you man, fruk you.

(fun fact: I've not actually followed food review uk much, I may change that soon)

Which means you've probably missed all of my hilarious jokes.

Shame on you, bro.

The thing about inside jokes though, is that they make a gynecologist party more fun.

¥BadPun ¥ByTheWayIYenTag ¥BeenDoingItBeforeItWasCool ¥UnfortunatelyItNeverWillBeCool ¥InsideJoke ¥ComingBackToTheBeginning

By the way, as a fan of Schrodinger I both believe and don't believe your statements at the same time, until I open your box......wait, what?

You are just...life! I like this guy, we should keep him! :yay:

Also, by the way, just so you know, I follow Food Review UK on Twitter and on YouTube. ¥FollowerBeforeItGotFamous ¥FoodIsWhyImFat ¥Fatties4Lyf ¥IWannaBeAFoodReviewer

You are just...life! I like this guy, we should keep him! :yay:

Also, by the way, just so you know, I follow Food Review UK on Twitter and on YouTube. ¥FollowerBeforeItGotFamous ¥FoodIsWhyImFat ¥Fatties4Lyf ¥IWannaBeAFoodReviewer

Anybody who yentags is a legend in my eyes. I want it to be a thing. Take down the hashtag conspiracy. ¥EffDemHashesInDaAsterisk

If you have been following FRUK you may have seen me reviewing Pepsi Cherry, Twizzlers, 100 Grand and many many more. ¥IWantToBeAFoodEater ¥CantGetAwayFromTheBelly