NEurope
Retro_Link

Splatoon

Haha, she actually got me a couple of times so she's not doing that bad! still, hope you got her levelling up your gear for you :D

Cool!

Yup, she knows the rules: they must have a "?" On them or they'll be trouble! :)

Lol

But I'll be online later (10:30pm onwards!) if anyone's up for it!?

lost track of time, I'm in the queue now...

I have seen a drastic improvement in your splatoon skills Phube ;)

Edited by Pestneb

Now I'm trying to join you! 2mins to go!

are you done for the night now?

I hope the opposing team for splatfest are like the players tonight.. should be easy to get up to 18 shells at the very least :P Phube being the only challenge

are you done for the night now?

I hope the opposing team for splatfest are like the players tonight.. should be easy to get up to 18 shells at the very least :P Phube being the only challenge

Yup, I'm knackered! Laters!

had a couple of matches with DuD, final match was on the same team so figured a good time to end things - especially on a win (even if it was 4-3 to our advantage!)

Thought I'd have a dabble with the bamboozler. Not the greatest inker, but I'm a big fan of disrupter sniper combo. Very fun.

I liked that kill you got got on me in seconds that one game. I was like who the hell has managed a flank that quick... splatted by stephane :D

Good games

I'll be on in the day tomorrow if anyone is around?.

Thought I'd have a dabble with the bamboozler. Not the greatest inker, but I'm a big fan of disrupter sniper combo. Very fun.

I liked that kill you got got on me in seconds that one game. I was like who the hell has managed a flank that quick... splatted by stephane :D

Good games

I'll be on in the day tomorrow if anyone is around?.

Haha, on that map it's my favourite move, no one seems to expect it, often I manage a couple of splats with that one!

I might be on a bit later, depends how the day works out though.

I had to go next door to help my mate build a wardrobe.

I'm heading on again now.

Just so you know, i'll be in and it swapping gear to level. I've not gone anywhere.

So I've got a jetpack power of 1200 to start this splatfest - what does that mean?

I went to look for it too. It sounds like a standard rank, if you lose games it goes down. If you win it goes up.

I'm guessing the one it shows at the bottom when the game is starting is an average and can be seen as the team overall strength/success during splatfest.

Splatfest power

Edited by viceview51

I started with 1400 which went up and down for wins / losses. Then the wife commandeered the tv.

I started with 1400 which went up and down for wins / losses. Then the wife commandeered the tv.

hmm.. so I wonder why the different starting rank :/ I guess you were hoverboard??

ok so the last team had a +11 next to them.. we beat them, my rank went up 11.... so looks like points on offer is show?

so we get grouped together with similar players... thing is I started late so.. all the good players presumably have ranked up while I'm left with a weaker group?

Just like hover boards... Inklings don't work on water!

well.. I'm getting a sinking feeling at the moment for sure.... idk if it's just the game picking teams that are a bit too powerful for my teams, but I'm not seeing a lot of winning going on :|