N-Europe

Recommended websites?

Dog-amoto

I know what you're going to say, as many of you slag it off - but I've been reading IGN pretty much for as long as I've had the internet, but it's seriously pissing me off now. With adblock installed, I can't access videos, or even click on certain links in articles. The ads were as intrusive as hell, but it wasn't too bad after I installed adblock, but now this is the last straw.

I'm looking for something similar, which covers TV, movies, comics as well as games. I've heard Eurogamer is good, but I was wondering if there were any others. Anything good/bad to say about Gamespot?

I've been pretty set in my ways when it comes to browsing habits, but now looking for a change, so any help would be much appreciated :bowdown:

I know what you're going to say, as many of you slag it off - but I've been reading IGN pretty much for as long as I've had the internet, but it's seriously pissing me off now. With adblock installed, I can't access videos, or even click on certain links in articles. The ads were as intrusive as hell, but it wasn't too bad after I installed adblock, but now this is the last straw.

I'm looking for something similar, which covers TV, movies, comics as well as games. I've heard Eurogamer is good, but I was wondering if there were any others. Anything good/bad to say about Gamespot?

I've been pretty set in my ways when it comes to browsing habits, but now looking for a change, so any help would be much appreciated :bowdown:

Uninstall Adblock and support a website you obviously enjoy visiting?

I'm on it right now and the ads don't seem bad at all.