Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Art of Balance HD

Dcubed

Shinen's second Wii U game is Art of Balance HD!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/exclusive_shinen_multimedia_bringing_art_of_balance_to_the_wii_u_eshop

Off-TV play, as well as multiple control schemes supporting analogue, touch screen and Wii Remote options.

Multiple online and local multiplayer modes that incorporate either competitive or co-operative play. Up to five players can take part in the various modes at once — one on GamePad, four on Wii Remotes — while up to 10 people can play across two Wii U systems in online matches.

Online Leaderboards are included.

HD visuals that incorporate all new graphics, designs and locations.

More accurate physics that are processed at 240 frames-per-second (on 3DS the equivalent was often 30 frames-per-second.

VYWInw6.jpg

Fvu14HO.jpg

dmuqYpr.jpg

WDJcGc8.jpg

While I think it's a bit of a shame that it's another sequel they're making here (was hoping for a new IP), I'm still really looking forward to this one. The previous AOBalance games are fantastic and I'm sure this will be no exception :)

Looks like a very fun game to do with multiple people :D

It is. That's something that I really felt was missing from the 3DS game. The original WiiWare one was good fun in co-op!

From the sounds of things though, there seems to be a versus mode this time... and a lot of other new modes too!

There's an interview with Shinen on Nintendo Life later on today, so we'll hear more on that in a few hours :)

Edit: Cheers for the thread split BTW! (Should've really done that in the first place...)

Edited by Dcubed