NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The Cell Games II: 80/90's movie mafia

Hi everyone! I was out at a board games day yesterday. Looks like you all built a lot of walls in my absence. I'll see if I can shed some light before the day is closed.

Well that's 20 minutes I'll never get back.

Sheikah is town IMO. I am a power copier, I used his power on Rummy last night. I tried to use Rummy's power on Sheikah N2, but I got caught in the time warp.

I am roger rabbit.

oh and vote DuD I guess

Sweet. That explains a couple of nice things. Good show folks.

bowie_labyrinth.jpg

One by one thou shalt feel the wrath of Jareth's bulge..

..maybe not Sheikah.. he doesn't deserve it.

Sheikah (1) - DuD,

DuD (8) - Magnus Peterson, Sheikah, Diageo, Mr-Paul, Rummy, ReZourceman, The Peeps, Yvonne,

MAJORITAH REACHED.

Jareth had been fapping around with Labyrinth, giving it gentle tweaks so it would never be the same twice. The town had been dancing around him and another all day. It had taken awhile, well... a very long along longy awhile - Cell partially blamed himself but got over it quickly - but the masses had finally came to a conclusion...

@Mr\-Paul

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Esequiel

@Diageo

NIGHT FOUR BEGINS. YOU KNOW THE DRILL. 11:30 MONDAY THE DAY WILL BEGIN.

bowie_labyrinth.jpg

One by one thou shalt feel the wrath of Jareth's bulge..

..maybe not Sheikah.. he doesn't deserve it.

Sour grapes. ;)

Both of yo' asses stop posting in the fucking nights. Or foots will be introduced to arses.

NIGHT FOUR EST OVÉR!

The Doc proved popular. It seemed that people were starting to find him insane. Jumping in his DeLorean he set off to prove himself more savoury. He hadn't had much luck in his previous experiments. However just as he hit 88MPH he noticed the block of C4 left by his foot and the time circuits changed to a time where no one would find him.

Boom.

@Mr\-Paul

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Esequiel

@Diageo

DAY FOUR FUCKERS. HAVE AT THEE.

I made Yvonne do what he tried to do the night before (target Rummy). But Rummy did say he got trapped in a time warp the night before last. Either Yvonne isn't a power mimic and an accomplice is and Yvonne actually tried to kill the night before last (seems unlikely) or it's someone else entirely who killed Rummy last night.

@Sheikah why was I timewarped

My thinking was that you would time warp Rummy into doing nothing again, so I could potentially clear two people. I didn't know for sure if you were Mafia or not, nor Rummy.

C4 - someone from Die Hard?

I have relatively okay reasons to believe that The Peeps is probably town.

That was a really poor move. I was going to have a cop result.

Don't do it again or I will disable you for the rest of the game

@Mr\-Paul

@The Peeps

@Esequiel

@Diageo

Magnus Peterson - Robocop - Investigator

ReZ - Card Shark - ???.

Sheikah - Groundhog Dude - Repeat previous action.

??? - Kevin McCallister - Redirector/roleblocker**

??? - Pirate (Cap Jack Sparrow?) - Trapper?

??? - Scientist (Dr Emmet Brown?) - Trapper?

??? - Shadow - ???

??? - Die Hard person? - Mafia ???

??? - ??? -???

As far as I can tell, there is only one person left who's character has not been elluded/alluded to in any way.

Anymore people willing to roleclaim?

It wasn't a poor move since like I said, I had no idea whether you nor Rummy was Mafia. Now we know a kill happened when you were both taken out. Suppose someone other than Rummy died, I'd now know 2 people were probably town.

Also threats against me won't work, since I can just do the same to you. Now your target is dead (Rummy), I would essentially roleblock you to infinity. :p

If I roleblock you you won't be able to. I have more at my disposal than you do. Also a double vote.

I don't think you're mafia, but do not mess with my power.

anyway, what's the scoop @Magnus_Peterson ?

fuckarse, sorry Magnus. @Magnus Peterson

If you roleblock me and I roleblock you then I have essentially roleblocked you regardless. Since you wasted your move roleblocking me, and me the same to you.

Doesn't sound like an ideal outcome does it?

Nope. So why propose it? I never threatened you to do it every turn...

if you want 2 cop results tomorrow, then don't target me again. Alternatively, if you want two townies locked out for the rest of the game, do it again

Oh my god...they found me. I don't know how, but they found me. RUN FOR IT MARTY! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE MY FUTURE SELF!

(this post may contain temporal anomalies)

I would like to hear from @Dedede. Earlier on in the game (I think N2) I caught him in a time warp when there was no kill. If he is Mafia and tried to kill N2 but didn't on N1 then this could explain a lack of kill. And I've not heard from him in ages.