NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Josh64

Just Dance 2014

@dazzybee @Josh64 Don't forget that we're doing Prince Ali now. Scores have to be in by Sunday. Good luck, bitches!

On another note, I just did the mash-up today and smashed it with 5*. So effing chuffed!

GET OVER YOURSELF, ANIMAL

I've got this one

tumblr_ljkgcju5RQ1qafrh6.gif;)

So is it the mashup or the normal one?!

Normal one, mate.

Okay, so here's my effort. Obviously you two will destroy it, but never played the game before and only tried this yesterday (we're moving house) - excuses excuses :) I will say though that I really love the game, lots of fun!!

<a href=http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5531/10801908144_b0289c65c7_o.jpg' alt='10801908144_b0289c65c7_o.jpg'>

photo by darrenleebolton, on Flickr[/img]

Edited by dazzybee
Automerged Doublepost

I was singing it the next day at work all day. Doing my head in. The game is so camp and cheesy, i love it. Desperate tole at none. In fully and whack it out on a night out.

BITCHES, I RUN DIS! hehe

2013-11-07182550_zps1b2f8eb2.jpg

@dazzybee @Josh64

Sorry I didn't upload it here, I uploaded my score on Twitter. I'll be honest and say I completely forgot that we're doing it on N-E now, haha. I think I tweeted both of you my score anyway to prove that I did do it before the deadline.

Anyway, I propose our next song should be Daddy Yankee's Limbo!!! You have until NEXT Sunday! GO PEEPULZ GO! :D

Sorry pud, as I said, the last time I was on I SWEAR I couldn't find it :p I'm not just using that as an excuse to not get my ass whooped again :p

But I'll be on tomorrow anyway as I heard some Miiverse rumblings of Miley Cyrus DLC? If this is true then my god, I'm literally gonna squirt in my.. nevermind.

EXPECT A SCORE TOMORROW, BOY LAD.

I'm moving to Paris so inbetween homes, it's difficult for me to play. I move there a week Monday so from then I will blitz it I promise :)

I've been playing this with my nieces and it was such a laugh. I actually beat them! They got schooled off their uncle. :D

I've spent ages just watching the videos on JDTV as well. Freaking hilarious.

@Hero\-of\-Time Maybe you should join in with our Just Dance-Offs we've started having here. @Josh64 and I are currently competing for the top score of Psy's Gentleman on Just Dance 2014. All you'd have to do is take a photo of the highest score you can get and upload it here.

Which reminds me, I need to upload my score for Josh! I shall do it in the morning!

I thought Gentleman was a sure-fire win but @Animal kicked my ass AGAIN! What a fiend! I would get the pictures, but I cba right now :p

WHAT IS THE NEXT SONG?!

@Jolly64, it's Psy! What were you expecting?! haha. There's a few songs I'm shit at though so good luck in choosing them! hehe.

@Hero\-of\-Time, would you like to do the honours of choosing our next song?

Damn that pesky PSY! And I downloaded a new song today, it's a pretty awesome dance, I recognised the song but didn't know the name so trying to recall it is tricky :p Something like "Dont you worry child". When I first saw the title I got excited, thinking it was that one dance song from Donkey Konga 1, alas, it's not, but probably sounds better for it :p

ANYWAY! THE NEXT SONG!

I wanna hear you guys ROAR (So let's do Katy Perry!)

Damn that pesky PSY! And I downloaded a new song today, it's a pretty awesome dance, I recognised the song but didn't know the name so trying to recall it is tricky :p Something like "Dont you worry child". When I first saw the title I got excited, thinking it was that one dance song from Donkey Konga 1, alas, it's not, but probably sounds better for it :p

ANYWAY! THE NEXT SONG!

I wanna hear you guys ROAR (So let's do Katy Perry!)

I don't have that one. I can't download stuff on my Wii. Every time I try to, it kicks me back into the menu. With all of my games, they have to be games that are already on the disc. Sorry! :(

Oh noooooo! I assumed being a free download we'd be fine! ButI forgot how iffy the Wii is on that kind of thing! So...duck sauce

Oh noooooo! I assumed being a free download we'd be fine! ButI forgot how iffy the Wii is on that kind of thing! So...duck sauce

BARBARA STREISAND! :D

Is that from 3 or 4?

Duck sauce is just dance 2014!

Oh, I didn't know they were on this. Okay, let's do it!

Sign in to follow this