NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

Atlus teasing multiple announcements for 25th anniversary

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 and Persona 4 director Katsura Hashino is confident in the future of the Persona series. He’s actually confident enough to drop a juicy hint today about “unannounced titles” in development as part of a blog post written in celebration of the upcoming Persona Music Fes, while apologizing about the recent circumstances brought forth by Index Corporation’s bankruptcy:

I’m sorry for the concerns caused by the recent circumstances, and I apologize. Next year is set to bring many announcements as part of the 25th anniversary of the Atlus brand, but there are a few things I’d like to share before that. All the unannounced titles we are working on are “under zealous development”. The challenge, for the time being, is how good they will be. We have spent days full of problems and worries, but we work strenuously so that it doesn’t break our focus.

Looks like the values of games have become very diverse nowadays, but as long as we continue to think about you that love our games, about the creativity, the know-how accumulated, the challenges and the expectation of results, I believe that the future of the series will be something great, full of fun and stimulating.

There you have it, straight from the lion’s mouth. Looks like the future of the Persona series is still bright despite the recent problems. What could those unannounced titles be? We know that Index Corporation already registered the Persona5.jp domain, but beyond that your guess is as good as mine.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08/13/persona-series-director-teases-unannounced-titles-in-zelous-development/

Every morning when I wake up, I hope that today will be the day they finally unveil Persona 5.

There seems to be a timer counting down on the Persona 5 site ATLUS registered

http://persona5.jp/

That took ages to appear, I thought you were winding us up!

Edited by Shorty

I read elsewhere that this countdown has nothing to do with P5's release.

Well it seemed a bit odd that they would take the domain company's holding page and add something into it :heh: It's just the style of font that looks very... relevant. On the other hand, I think it's just a countdown for a domain sale or something.

Sign in to follow this