NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

I am a new Wii U Owner :D

Did you get Tekken Tag Tournament 2? We should have a couple of matches on that. Shame the volley ball mode isn't online, that's my favourite :D

If you were considering Fifa, ASDA still have it for £18 online and in stock.

/random price fact because I don't care for Fifa

Did you get Tekken Tag Tournament 2? We should have a couple of matches on that. Shame the volley ball mode isn't online, that's my favourite :D

I've got it, but it hasn't arrived yet. Should be here tomorrow. Really looking forward to it.

If you were considering Fifa, ASDA still have it for £18 online and in stock.

/random price fact because I don't care for Fifa

Hmm, to be honest, I'm not that fond of it. It's a decent game, but I don't really need it right now. Good price, though.

Need for Speed is awesooooooome. I really recommend everyone go buy it. £25 quid from Grainger Games. Go!

Need for Speed is awesooooooome. I really recommend everyone go buy it. £25 quid from Grainger Games. Go!

The online's also pretty darn decent when we manage to get ourselves together and do it. Dunno why it's so fun lol.

The online's also pretty darn decent when we manage to get ourselves together and do it. Dunno why it's so fun lol.

How is the online? Is there voice chat? Can you invite others into your game?

How is the online? Is there voice chat? Can you invite others into your game?

For N4S? Not sure about the inviting, but yep - off the bat gamepad chat. Think when we had 6 of us(the limit) about 4/5 had mics on? Wasn't too messy though choppy at times with lag(rather than cutting out it'd hang) but yeah I loved it. I really need to find out what's compatible headset wise. If I can just plug in earphones and still use the gamepad's mic that'd be top(cos otherwise the TV drowns the pad a bit, unless I turn the TV right down).

Going to play Need for Speed now and ZombiU tonight. Not going to play ZombiU in the light like @Blade, here.

Haha! Cheeky fucker.

Well! You may take the piss now...

...dont come crying on here when you become paralyzed with fear. :-)

Haha! Cheeky fucker.

Well! You may take the piss now...

...dont come crying on here when you become paralyzed with fear. :-)

Or8, brah. Calm down, calm down. We'll see tonight. I'm excited. My body is very ready.

My Wii U came today :yay: but I've been far too busy to even unbox it :(

Can't wait to get home from work tomorrow :D