NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Zechs rage against Master was hilarious. I had to knock my mic off as I was laughing so much.

Me too! I was laughing so much I nearly shat out a lung! Absolutely howling!

Edited by Blade

I'm usually ranked 11 too.. depends if the game can find a 12th player for the match :p

I'm starting to slowly improve now, getting to grips with the game after putting in a bit more time. I'd say that 6/10 matches are fine, smooth no disruption/disconnection etc but every now and then I get that lag-filled match that practically stabs me in the back.

I'm liking Assault Rifles overall. Remington, ARX & SC-2010 are the standouts for me.

A quality afternoon of matches today. I dominated and I don't think we lost once.

Zechs rage against Master was hilarious. I had to knock my mic off as I was laughing so much. Your blood pressure must be though the roof. He was bang out of order though, you shouldn't be pulling that crack against your team mates.

Me too! I was laughing so much I nearly shat out a lung! Absolutely howling!

The motto of the story is thus:

NEVER steal my care packages :)

I was even more angry last night when I got two juggernaut maniacs in a row and they both landed on bloody trees miles away from where the flares went down! I could literally feel my blood boiling.

any tips for good weapons set up.

I like a sniper set up with a strong short range back up weapon and a good all round weapon set up, i don't really know what the differences are between the classes, obviously snipers for long range and shotguns for short range, but what are the differences between sub machine, machine assault.

@kav82 will be able to give a better rundown of guns and classes but that's what i'm using and have done for ages now.

Edited by Hero-of-Time
Automerged Doublepost

@Hero\-of\-Time

Sometimes by being host you get fucked and unable to kill anything and continuously die. This in turn for me makes me frustrated. I dont game to become frustrated when its done in an unfair manner.

Obviously if there were a load of us playing I wouldnt do it as its such a ball ache inviting everyone again.

Re sales figures. I know people expected it, but it shouldn't be expected. For a game to be sold more on a console that has zero userbase to a console that has one (albeit small) is plain embarrassing.

Edited by Blade

Are these online problems the same as previous games?

A lot of the time when I die, the kill cam shows me just standing there taking bullets and firing none in return? when that definitely isn't the case. Then other times I seem to get one shot killed, then the kill cam shows them putting a good few rounds in me when I swear it didn't happen?

@Hero\-of\-Time

Sometimes by being host you get fucked and unable to kill anything and continuously die. This in turn for me makes me frustrated. I dont game to become frustrated when its done in an unfair manner.

Obviously if there were a load of us playing I wouldnt do it as its such a ball ache inviting everyone again.

Re sales figures. I know people expected it, but it shouldn't be expected. For a game to be sold more on a console that has zero userbase to a console that has one (albeit small) is plain embarrassing.

What you doing playing CoD then? :D

I'm hoping double XP is still on when I get in from work. I wouldn't mind prestiging before it disappears.

Are these online problems the same as previous games?

A lot of the time when I die, the kill cam shows me just standing there taking bullets and firing none in return? when that definitely isn't the case. Then other times I seem to get one shot killed, then the kill cam shows them putting a good few rounds in me when I swear it didn't happen?

Yeah, it's standard practice for most CoD games.

Least that makes me feel a little better about being so shit lol :p

i also don't get the camping outrage. Sniping is part of the game. Best kill streaks I obtain are when a few of us secure an area, then snipers pick off far away targets and short range guns defend against intruders. I am nothing but a liability to the team when I am running and gunning.

Does make me laugh playing with Kav & Blade, every new game is met with "I fookin hate this level" over the headset.

What's the deal with some of you quitting mid match as well? Blade quit last night and he was hosting and then the game couldn't find another host so I lost my score. :(

I died three times in a row a second after spawning along with dying from FOUR one shot deaths to be 1-7 after 2 minutes, I WENT NUCLEAR!

I've rage quitted three times so far, could have been so many more as the game is horrible for me.

How the developers thought putting such aggressive lag compensation in the game was a good idea, I'll never know. Its a game breaker.

I can't win a gun fight head on its that bad for me, I honestly can't remember winning one.

I don't mind losing gun fights but this is ridiculous.

Welcome to next gen COD

This will be my last COD if they don't attempt to patch it.

Think I've finally nailed my controls.. I had a few games earlier and managed some >1 KDRs :yay:

Wish they'd had the double XP on from now instead, I'm getting more now it's finished than I was when it was on :p

Oh well just need some practice and to get more used to the maps now.

I've got a headset on order, so hopefully will be able to have some decent games with some of yous soon.

I died three times in a row a second after spawning along with dying from FOUR one shot deaths to be 1-7 after 2 minutes, I WENT NUCLEAR!

I've rage quitted three times so far, could have been so many more as the game is horrible for me.

How the developers thought putting such aggressive lag compensation in the game was a good idea, I'll never know. Its a game breaker.

I can't win a gun fight head on its that bad for me, I honestly can't remember winning one.

I don't mind losing gun fights but this is ridiculous.

Welcome to next gen COD

This will be my last COD if they don't attempt to patch it.

that's interesting to read, don't get me wrong, I'm no good at the game (as Kav & Blade will no doubt testify) but I never win in a gun fight and I do have the best broadband available, so I'm wondering/hoping if that is not helping my cause.

The thing that I am struggling with is when you get shot and you don't know where it came from and then in replay it's somebody like a million mile away with a machine gun without any sight attachments and I'm thinking firstly how the fcuk can he even see me from across the map and secondly how can a machine gun be that bloody accurate from so far away and of course the stupid replay giving away your position is so unfair to snipers.

I had a hilarious session on this yesterday Master_Bates. I was getting butchered and decided to listen to some calm music to relax me. I slammed the Titanic song on and Master was in stitches because I started destroying the other team once that hit. Dude, completely lost it laughing, which of course set me off. I think I went something like 23-2 with Celine Dion singing away. He suffered though as his K/D dropped because he couldn't concentrate due to laughing too much. :D

I also slammed on Who Let The Dogs Out? down the headset when my dog got the final kill. :laughing:

I managed to prestige last night, which was what my aim was before the XP went back to normal. I was well knackered yesterday and the TDM was taking too long to level up, hence me switching to Cranked.

Good. Hopefully they will fix the stupid spawning system.

I played a bit more of this last night but turned it off soon after I put it on. I hooked up with lostmario and Welsh but lostmario left after he couldn't do anything due to being one shotted. I then hooked up with Zechs and we were getting screwed over left and right.

There was one guy who had just killed someone, started reloading yet still had time to finish his reload, raise his gun and then kill me. There was another time where I walked into a room and shot a guy in the back only for him to casually turn around and kill me.

At this point I just finished the game and knocked it off. It's seems like potluck whether you can actually kill anyone on here and then whether you get spawned in the enemies area or have them spawn right behind you.

Good. Hopefully they will fix the stupid spawning system.

I played a bit more of this last night but turned it off soon after I put it on. I hooked up with lostmario and Welsh but lostmario left after he couldn't do anything due to being one shotted. I then hooked up with Zechs and we were getting screwed over left and right.

There was one guy who had just killed someone, started reloading yet still had time to finish his reload, raise his gun and then kill me. There was another time where I walked into a room and shot a guy in the back only for him to casually turn around and kill me.

At this point I just finished the game and knocked it off. It's seems like potluck whether you can actually kill anyone on here and then whether you get spawned in the enemies area or have them spawn right behind you.

Monday night I could do no wrong, I went around 27 for 1 in one match and barely seemed to be dying. Last night I was grinding out positive scores against players who couldn't be killed.

I really do like this game and think the design is much better than Black Ops 2, however the netcode ruins the experience a lot of the time. I never expect a flawless system in any online game, but problems are happening too frequently.

I know this affecting others much more than it does me.

Monday night I could do no wrong, I went around 27 for 1 in one match and barely seemed to be dying. Last night I was grinding out positive scores against players who couldn't be killed.

I really do like this game and think the design is much better than Black Ops 2, however the netcode ruins the experience a lot of the time. I never expect a flawless system in any online game, but problems are happening too frequently.

Yeah, poor lostmario can't catch a break on the game. Every game he plays he's behind the other team by a second or so.

Usually stuff like this doesn't bother me to the point where I knock it off but last night I was knackered from work and just couldn't be bothered to put up with it. I sat and watched Pacific Rim instead and then watched a bit of Masterchef. :D

Info.jpg

Here's the title update that the HD twins got. I'm not sure if it's the same as what this version will get. It also mentions the new maps being released but I doubt we will be getting them anyway. I'd prefer a fully functional game over new maps any day. :D

Infinity Ward may have accidentally revealed map names for upcoming Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC.

Earlier this week, players of the PC version claim that the developer rolled out a Moshpit playlist featuring unreleased map names, before quickly realising its mistake and pulling it.

Those names include Swamp, Battery, Red River, Rumble, Gaza, Boneyard and Dome, the latter of which is the name of a Modern Warfare 3 map.

There will be four Call of Duty: Ghosts map packs, available either standalone or as part of the DLC season pass.

Meanwhile, Infinity Ward has also released a new title update for the game and has published the patch notes. You can find the details below, courtesy of the official forums.

Improved operations functionality

UI Bug Fixes

Fixed issue with splitscreen players rank

Fixed a rare crash with specific private match settings

Join me on Extinction mode, me and Welsh got to the cabin last night. IT WAS AWESOME!!

There was so much going on and an huge alien chasing us.

Love that mode soooo much!