NEurope
Agent Gibbs

Deus Ex The Fall

YES!

So I’m guessing an announcement tomorrow, and the teaser hints at a direct sequel to the last game, which is what I was hoping for.

Thats what i'm hoping, and if its as good as HR then its a guaranteed winner for me

its a mobile game...franchise decimated worse than invisible was (which i didn't thank was that bad)

they best announce a full game at E3

Mobile game? I don’t think a mobile game warrants a teaser for its trailer.. Not even going to click the video.

Well that was a bit anti-climactic :heh:

Wonder will E3 bring about a console version?

I don't get all the hate for the fact that its a mobile game. It seems reasonable enough, though I'm a little sceptical of the touch screen controls on it.

If nothing else its nice to see that its being treated as a franchise proper - Human Revolutions world had a lot going on in terms of drug dependency and transhumanism angles so it would be nice to see that explored more. What WOULD have been awesome is tasking you as someone that didn't have augmentations forced on you a'la Jensen and letting you experience the "keeping up with the jones' " hinted towards in HR.

I don't get all the hate for the fact that its a mobile game. It seems reasonable enough, though I'm a little sceptical of the touch screen controls on it.

If nothing else its nice to see that its being treated as a franchise proper - Human Revolutions world had a lot going on in terms of drug dependency and transhumanism angles so it would be nice to see that explored more. What WOULD have been awesome is tasking you as someone that didn't have augmentations forced on you a'la Jensen and letting you experience the "keeping up with the jones' " hinted towards in HR.

I think it's getting negative criticism because mobile gaming isn't seen as a hardcore gaming platform, and a game as complex as Deus Ex might not translate well to that format.

I have to admit, whilst I'm happy to see a new Deus Ex title, I'm a bit disappointed with this too. I think I need to see more to be convinced, but if it ends up being iOS exclusive, I'll be skipping this one.