Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
@david\.dakota

@dazzybee

Added you just now, please add my new friend code:

4528-1890-3328

Just starting the game for the first time tonight! Let me get to grips with it and I should be ready in a day or two _ I'll get back to you.

Yeah I'll definitely be up for some multiplayer, great little game.

& @david\.dakota

Do the multiplayer modes only come after you beat the game?

Absolutely loving the game, can't believe I overlooked this for so long. (Man, should have been a Wii U game)

I think they open after the 3 level or mansion... or something, but yeah, it does open up when you've played a bit.

Amazing isn't it. There was a rumour that they were porting it to wii u a couple of years ago, then a rumour LM3 was an nx launch title so wonder if it moved over and just went straight into a sequel... I guess we'll find out soon-ish!

I think they open after the 3 level or mansion... or something, but yeah, it does open up when you've played a bit.

Amazing isn't it. There was a rumour that they were porting it to wii u a couple of years ago, then a rumour LM3 was an nx launch title so wonder if it moved over and just went straight into a sequel... I guess we'll find out soon-ish!

It is - squirms Nintendo quality. Give me until Sat evening and I should be ready for multiplayer.