NEurope
Fused King

Luigi's Mansion 2 - Thrills with fellow N-Europers

A 3rd person would be a good idea actually, so they cold keep reviving me, save you having to do it all the time :)

Can't tonight actually, are you free after MK league tomorrow night? Could have a bash then, get 3 or 4 of us if anyone else is about?

Anyone up for a ghost bust tonight? Me and @Fused King will be going through a thrill tower after MK, so about half 8, if two more people fancy making it a full squad of Weegi's! :)

God Damnit People!

We know a lot of you bought Luigi's Mansion 2.

Join us in doing awesome stuff so that we might one day take on Endless Mode!

How easy would it be if I could just do @everyone.

25 floors on hard mode completed last night, neither of us fainted...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON!

Seriously though would be good to get a 3rd and maybe 4 th person involved too as rush mode is a lot trickier with 2, and I imagine expert wont be a doddle either!

I'm tempted to join you guys but Fire Emblem is still sitting in my 3DS and taking every bit of my free time. However I think I might return to it tonight and maybe do some practice with my sister so that I'm in decent shape before joining you two. In other words expect to see me either Saturday &/or Sunday night.

Edited by -Dem0-

Arghhh, I'd like to, too. But you know the problems with my shit internet connection, plus the distance, gutted.

Arghhh, I'd like to, too. But you know the problems with my shit internet connection, plus the distance, gutted.

Indeed :( Although perhaps we should try it again sometime, see if it was a one off or not. Apart from our attempts I have only played with 1 other person, so couldn't say if is definetly a 3 or more problem, or to do with your connection!

Indeed :( Although perhaps we should try it again sometime, see if it was a one off or not. Apart from our attempts I have only played with 1 other person, so couldn't say if is definetly a 3 or more problem, or to do with your connection!

Funnily enough I have played on a number of occasions, and when connected to 3 or more I get a lot of drop-outs. When only connected to myself and one other (total of 2 playing at the same time) I have only experienced a little lag, but with a much more stable connection. I'd really love to play this game locally though.

Recently upgraded my internet connection, and tried this online and maintained a perfect connection (no lag) with 1 player and myself over 5 floors (other player was American). I am willing to give this another go with the Luigiers of NE if anybody is up for it?

Recently upgraded my internet connection, and tried this online and maintained a perfect connection (no lag) with 1 player and myself over 5 floors (other player was American). I am willing to give this another go with the Luigiers of NE if anybody is up for it?

Ooh now this sounds like good news! Will it still be that around 3pm or so is a good time for you?

Ooh now this sounds like good news! Will it still be that around 3pm or so is a good time for you?

yeah the time would be the same for me, unless over the weekend where I can get on at an earlier UK time, like from 6:00am onwards. LOL, early riser?

yeah the time would be the same for me, unless over the weekend where I can get on at an earlier UK time, like from 6:00am onwards. LOL, early riser?

...errr :p haha, could be actually, I think I am busy all this week, certainly around 3 anyway, however Saturday morning could work out, heading to my family's on Friday for the weekend, got a MH/AC day lined up with my mates, so will prob be up fairly early...will let you know, but pencil it n! :) (maybe about 8am or so tho...;) )

Won't be available this week, I think.

But keep me posted and I might be able to join aswell.

@Kaepora_Gaebora and @Fused King. I'm free today, how you 2 doing?

Sorry sir, I was out much earlier than I thought yesterday morning, and bit of a hangover this morning, had just enough in me to get animal crossing on, and I still missed Joan!

Sorry sir, I was out much earlier than I thought yesterday morning, and bit of a hangover this morning, had just enough in me to get animal crossing on, and I still missed Joan!

T was not the time, I'm afraid.

I am a bit more flexible the coming week.

That's OK boys, I missed Joan for the 2nd week running, no turnips for me yet.

Ghost hunting anyone? I'll have a lobby open in a moment - join in guys!

Saw this too late otherwise I would have. Maybe another time.

Well then @kav82, @dazzybee ....

Shall we start talking dates...

Indeed! Although I must admit, I'll be paying particular attention to MH4U from Friday... but I'd LOVE to squeeze some LM2 in there too!

I couldn't do next Tuesday or Thursday unfortunately.

Well then @kav82, @david\.dakota would be up for it.

If the weekend the. Saturday is far better for me, or Sunday morning. Tomorrow night is okay though planning on some monster hunter 3 too. All next week is good for me.