NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ViPeR

Damn cars

So I took my car for a service and the stupid bastard decided to do an M.O.T, so thats more money I gotta fork out for, biatch.

So I took my car for a service and the stupid bastard decided to do an M.O.T, so thats more money I gotta fork out for, biatch.

Decided to? Surely you ask for it to be done?

well this is messed up....

I was was buying my insurance online, he computer crashed the second i clicked "Confirm payment", so i wasnt sure if it was done, i havent recieved a confirmation email and my bank isnt showing money being taken out. I rang up the call center, they dont seem 100% sure, but said things should be okay and i should be insured to drive.

I pay 220€ for pulic transportation every year. I don't need to worry about a parking space, insurance, repairs, fuel even though I admit that sometimes a car would be much more comfortable. Right now I can get nearly everywhere in town much faster than a car but especially if you go on holidays it is a real pain with all the stuff you have with you.

A friend works at a big insurance company and he said it is quite expensive for "beginners" because the policy will demand more money because statistics show that people under 25 (I am not sure about the exact age) are much more likely involved in a accident. So the insurance fee will be higher but after driving for 5 (I also don't know the exact number here) years you are moved into a different class where you pay less - if you have a accident you move down 2 classes.

Sign in to follow this