NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Sexism or Etiquette?

I hope it's not a clearance thing, I can't find one!!!

russell.jpg

"It Kinda is."

Send me monies and I can provides.

Extra picture for all the men in the house*

Exactly-my-thoughts.jpg

*Except Flink who clearly has a vagina :blank:

Man..I don't even go clothes shopping in town anymore.

I mean, I do if I need to go to SuperDry, because...well I have an addiction, but otherwise it tends to be online. So I don't tend to experience this at all, but I did use to see it and of course it is clear sexism, which still very much exists in everything we do today and annoys the fuck out of me.

So yeah, I go shopping online because at 5ft10 with big boobs apparently 'normal' female clothes won't fit me because I don't want to wear skinny jeans everyday or short shorts that ride up my arse or crop tops or FLOWERS.

/huff.

How would you take advantage, though? There's a curtain between you and the person you're with. It's usually in an area with one of the workers being present and overseeing it/helping.

What is AmAppy?

It's pretty sad in general that this sort of thing is happening. It's a very innocent thing though, you're going into a store and helping somebody choose clothes.

If it were a lingerie store, I would understand it more. But, this was a bit over the top, I felt. Also, we were in at least 3 other stores shopping for me, and nobody once told Ine that "women weren't allowed here". So, it's unfair that there seems to be additional "un-written" rules for men than there are women.

Also, in the upstairs part of that store, Ine went to try on another top and I was wandering behind her, and the woman told me I could wait over there, pointing to a bench on the opposite side of the store.

But..how am I supposed to see...nevermind.

You are correct. It happened with me once and I felt horrible. There must be some rule for such places