N-Europe

The Mass Effect Mafia (Game Thread)

Jimbob

Your actions so far are to indisciminately vote whoever with no reason, which is why i nearly targetted you last night. Your vote changes faster than the weather in Canada.

Mr-P.. I want your yesterday's targets unless you want me to reveal.. and I know that you know i'm not bluffing ;)

There's no way DeDeDe's info was simply misguided with no reason.

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't come out with it then because it's scummy as hell, and I was fighting for my life. If Jon is the yin to my yang, it follows that we are opposite alignments. Then again, this game has broken a lot of conventions. There could be a third person targeting Rummy. Can everyone's actions be accounted for?

Just remembered the write-up actually said what you said about the illusive man thing.

IF DeDeDe is town his info was legit.

No-one could have tampered with him as 1) he was untargetable and 2) unless it was Magnus (i'm not accusing you, i only say this as i don't know your power.. although i do think its an info role from things you've said, in which case you can't interfere anyway), no-one was available to.

Therefore Sheikah lied yet again.

Magnus, i don't know what i've done exactly? but i was asked for my opinion.. i read the thread and outed a liar. The only thing i did was assume that liar = mafioso. I'm sure i don't need to point out that the town should have no need to lie.!

OK just got home from work, bloody long day.

Knew Rummy was a roleblocker from my actions on Night 1, my questions towards him yesterday were to ascertain whether I could trust him or not, and now he's turned town I am very very sure that Ganepark must be evil.

I am also very confident of Dedede being mafia.

The last two nights my target has been Yvonne. First night, I was blocked, second night I was successful. DuD, I don't know what you know, but if you're smart, and you're town, you should understand what I've done. I'm just not 100% sure if I can trust you, but I hope so!

Still really think Yvonne is scummy, but part of me feels more inclined to lynch Ganepark as a safer bet.

And Yvonne, have you been on your flight??? Seems rather quick!

Dud, I'm just suspicious of your nature in this game. I know that's not what you like to hear - vis a vis you preferring something more concrete - but, damn-it, I've just got a hunch. And sometimes a hunch is all a man can trust in this confusing, shit-storm of a mafia ridden world.

Also, I said I suspected Mr-Paul earlier. This was a mistake, I meant Ganepark32.

True that. @The Peeps

Edited by Magnus Peterson
Automerged Doublepost

I am currently at 30,000 feet. My flight number is DL763.

I would be up for a gane lynch, as long as one goes through...that isn't me, otherwise all of yesterday was a complete waste. Not to mention the $20 wifi charge...

Oh I can guess. I just thought you might have something a bit further from what may have happened to you. I've forgotten what you do other than be untargetable on even nights, forgive me!

Wait a sec. Is Yvonne the illusive man?

My PM says.. Information is as follows, *then the info*

I know you can't have targetted me unless someones lying, so i don't understand the "I just thought you might have something a bit further from what may have happened to you." bit??

I didn't target you, I just thought you may have targeted me by what you were saying, and then found something else out because of that, or deduced something. My target is correct from what you were saying at the top of the page, right? Something happened related to Yvonne and me?

I don't want to be 100% specific until I've heard back from Jimbob, I've PMed him in case I've got confused over my power somewhere, because as far as I'm concerned, people who targeted Yvonne should have got at least something last night.

One thing I will say - power I used tonight was a different one to previous nights.

@Cube, i'm guessing there was no info to send on last night? Or has someone else got it?

I did target you, but all i've got is what i've told you?

My info was soley on you.. no mention of Yvonne? but from my powers perspective i wasn't expecting info on anyone else.

I'm guessing there's something special about you. If what you got is what you were expecting, don't worry about it.

Did anyone target Jon Dedede?