N-Europe

The Mass Effect Mafia (Game Thread)

Jimbob

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think about what i'm saying Peeps and Magnus seeing as you're here? I'm very close to laying a vote on Sheikah, but i don't see the point in him lying unless it was a cubesque bluff plot gone wrong?

The only thing thats certain is SOMEONE is a fucking LIARRRRR :p

In fact, you've just alerted me to something. Bear with me. I totally ignored it because I was focused on Yvonne. I think Rummy may have did target me last night.

Did you target me, Rummy?

SORRY FOR MY GRAMMAR FAIL.

Considering I couldn't find Sheikah, I'd say it's safe to say that no, no I did not target, nor attempt to target, you last night :p

Not sure why Peeps wanted to know what me and DuD think; but here's my thoughts. We lynch Yvonne, and if he turns up town we lynch Sheikah. I really want to lynch Ganepark, but it'll wait.

Heh, good to know people are listening. This lynch by comparison is taking much longer to achieve; the Mafia aren't pushing it through.

@Jimbob when do you plan to end the day?

That's been stated as 11pm tomorrow.

Don't think we're really at the luxury of going lynch him.. then him... then him.... what if they all turn up town? We lose.

Just gone back over and realised i forgot to point out Cube saying he had info saying DeDeDe was a power reflector not a tracker, so thats holes in both sides of the argument.

To me though there more in Sheikah's. Vote: Sheikah. read my other post for my reasons.

Rummy says Sheikah was untargetable last night.

Also Rummy says Sheikah was untargetable last night, however...

Just to re-iterate - I am not saying Sheikah was untargetable last night, I'm saying that *I* couldn't reach him/find him. Peeps says he protected me, so it shouldn't follow that I was roleblocked - but I don't know what to follow this game. What I'm saying is that I wanted to, but could not, find Sheikah.

Don't think we're really at the luxury of going lynch him.. then him... then him.... what if they all turn up town? We lose.

Just gone back over and realised i forgot to point out Cube saying he had info saying DeDeDe was a power reflector not a tracker, so thats holes in both sides of the argument.

To me though there more in Sheikah's. Vote: Sheikah. read my other post for my reasons.

I did already say earlier that I'd like to, but I don't think the game will last long enough to achieve it.

Thing is Rummy, I know your power. And what seems like your power was used against me last night. Unless we have a power stealer, or someone else is lying about their role, or someone else unrevealed has pretty much the same power as you, it makes me suspicious!

I'm also slightly wary of Dedede being a power reflector, actually. I need to re-read everything.

I couldn't find Sheikah, I stayed in purgatory talking about weapons. Unless the actual majority in this game is mafia not town, then you'll realise I'm telling the truth. It's backed by Magnus who witnessed me and Peeps, who said he protected me off the bat early on(I should add I mentioned about Sheikah pretty quick, albeit to stop a hasty lynch at the day start). If you think I'm lying, then surely Magnus and/or Peeps would be too?

I don't know he hasn't said.. DeDeDe will have to field that one.

Peeps protected rummy (confirmed by Magnus) Rummy wasn't roleblocked.

Sheikah claims to be protected.. But By WHO? Peeps? NO! Dohnut? NO! A 3rd Protector?? I don't think so!

You haven't said what you did. We know Peeps protected you, thats why you were seen together.. it is possible you roleblocked Mr-P. If you didn't, tell us what you did do.

gonna have to start writing names instead of generic yous as posts are following on so obviously.. my last post was aimed at Rummy.

My list of suspects are(leaving out the Yvonne and Sheikah business);

Ganepark

Cube

mr-paul

I have no intention of justifying these until I'm dead. The problem is there's too many suspects on an impossible number. However yeah, I think the above might be the maffs. Somebody in that list above is mafia, I'm sure of it. Though I also didn't like DuD before, so I guess I can be quite easily mistaken :P

You haven't said what you did. We know Peeps protected you, thats why you were seen together.. it is possible you roleblocked Mr-P. If you didn't, tell us what you did do.

gonna have to start writing names instead of generic yous as posts are following on so obviously.. my last post was aimed at Rummy.

I. did. not. do. anything.

I. tried. to. find. sheikah. but. i. could. not. so. i. stayed. in. purgatory. talking. about. weapons.

I just don't get why you (Rummy) couldn't target Sheikah? that would require a) a 3rd protector b) Sheikah to be untargetable in general or c) a lie to be involved.

DeDeDe if you're a tracker and say Sheikah targetted you last night, you must have sucessfully targetted him?

Good morning! OK so I'm going to lay this out now so we can put it to bed; Sheikah is lying. vote Sheikah

Let's start with some show and tell.

I am Kazumi Goto.

“I'm the best thief in the business, not the most famous. Need to watch my step to keep it that way.”

I can track and I can mirror track. The mafia gods spoke to me, and told me to mirror track myself N1 and N2. N1, my faith was faltering, but N2, I was given a message - Sheikah tried to target me and ended up at Jon Dedede. This is consistent with my role as I am told about redirections.

I can prove these powers if people need verification.

Now for Sheikah, 12 player game, two cops? And a cop that can ignore redirection? And get sane results while doing it?

I'm an easy kill from the info that's come out, granted, and my living situation hasn't helped as I'm intermittent, but the reality is that Sheikah has invented his role and his information just like Cube's invented information in the previous game. If he's town he's playing a reckless move and if he's mafia, he's trading his life for mine, as presumably you will nail him tomorrow if I die.

Further, a bit of meta information. I advised Jimbob about OP roles back when we messaged each other about design, and Sheikah's one is exactly the kind of thing I advised him to avoid.

Yvonne, I think it's a bit poor practice to go all meta like that and say how you recommended the roles. We had a chairdriver game a while back where Paj was a player, but he had drawn the role pictures, so knew all the characters in the game. Needless to say, there was a bit of anger, and this is verging on that.

I just don't get why you (Rummy) couldn't target Sheikah? that would require a) a 3rd protector b) Sheikah to be untargetable in general or c) a lie to be involved.

DeDeDe if you're a tracker and say Sheikah targetted you last night, you must have sucessfully targetted him?

This I genuinely cannot answer. As I said, there's too many suspects here to be possible imo. I agree, if Peeps is a protector that protected me, why couldn't I reach Sheikah? Roleblocked? But if I was protected, this isn't possible. If Peeps wasn't protecting me, why was he seen with me? Information revealed AFTER Peeps made his revelation(one I was unaware of, however). Would there really be another protector in such a small game?

Could Magnus and Peeps be in cahoots? But then Peeps has been quite forward with information so far, and that inclines me to trust him.

Could Sheikah be mafia, but still...I couldn't reach him. Is he unreachable, untargettable? Where is our other mystery protector?

I'm getting more unsure the more I think, I might just Vote:No lynch. I don't know who/what to believe.