NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Burnout Revenge [Xbox 360] - Screens (56K don't enter)

Okay... it looks fantatic. But it still doesn't warrent a purchase from me.

Looks SUPERB! If it's out in March i won't be able to get it, too many other 360 games come out that month...maybe a future purchase when the price goes down....

The screenshots don't exactly demonstrate how it'll look, as these are just captures..............so can't really tell if it's all that much better than what Revenge looked like on the ps2/xbox before (which looked amazing).

Some video footage will probably turn up in the next few weeks hopefully.

Looks nice, still got the crash breakers ect? i think they should move back to the way the first one was, more arcady.

looks....the same...

great game though. i got it myself over the holidays. totaly spectacular technical tour de force from critereon.

Hmm. I got the Xbox version of this. Will the 360 version be significantly different to warrant a purchase?

No, it's essentially the same game but a bit more shiny. It's got better damage on the cars, better explosions and a better Live setup.

I didn't have the xbox/ps2 version, so I should think I'll pick this up.

No, it's essentially the same game but a bit more shiny. It's got better damage on the cars, better explosions and a better Live setup.

I wouldn't bet on it, EAs Live games were very unstable on the Xbox (and that's being kind) and from what I've heard their 360 games don't seem to be much (if any) better on Live.

hmm, why does everyone ask "iv got it on xbox, shud i buy this one?" as if we know wether its buyable or not, their wud be no point in buying it on the 360, unless for gamerpoints :P but i reckon this will be very stingey on points

Sign in to follow this