NEurope

I'm not trying to!!!...Heheh, that's why I didn't reply after Athriller. I'm not gonna confuse them anymore :P

i made a crap joke...steve-o pretending to think i was serious and explained what is happening...

yeah

Steve probably knew you where joking. Either way...it really does not matter. :shock:

Steve probably knew you where joking. Either way...it really does not matter. :shock:

thats why i wrote pretend:P

that's funny, i always thought caris was female. oh well, you learn something new every day :)

:angry: what gave you that impression haha

well you can have that...its a piece of shit

Okay smart guy gimmie tee hard cash!

(A typical day in south london)

Okay smart guy gimmie tee hard cash!

(A typical day in south london)

gimme the ms BOIIIIIIIIAAHHHH

¬_¬

(typical day in north london)

Eeehhh why not.

get ready to gaze up on the face that no gal shall press their's against. (no seriously they dont)

Me with a sort of comb over.. its the best picture i have.. unfortunatlycombedover1cr.jpg

Worse than a horror movie

gimme the ms BOIIIIIIIIAAHHHH

¬_¬

(typical day in north london)

WTF? the MicroSoft BOIIIIIIIIAAHHHH?! is that what you call xboxes? i gotta stay away from north london.

Eeehhh why not.

get ready to gaze up on the face that no gal shall press their's against. (no seriously they dont)

Me with a sort of comb over.. its the best picture i have.. unfortunatlycombedover1cr.jpg

dude ... ur like 9 wait till u get some pubes then start getting jiggy and maybe u get some poontang

WTF? the MicroSoft BOIIIIIIIIAAHHHH?! is that what you call xboxes? i gotta stay away from north london.

yeah man...there was this boy yeah...and i sparked him...and i smote his ruin upon the roadside.

and i cast him into the bin

yeah man...there was this boy yeah...and i sparked him...and i smote his ruin upon the roadside.

and i cast him into the bin

LOL care to join my gang the wotless youts?

Eeehhh why not.

Your 14?!? Really? Your the same age as me? I will get a picture posted sometime... sometime...

No offense, sarka, but it sounds like you're interested in retro-lover.

Well... I mean, it's just weird he's the same age as me according to my profile. Not many people look like that and have no acne or anything at 14.