NEurope
Wii

Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition (eShop)

I had never heard of this game, but saw it on sale so give it a try and bloody hell its awesome :D

Just in case anybody misses it on the home page. You real should plug your own reviews, there's no need to be modest. Thanks for the great review.

N-Europe Final Verdict

Without a doubt Mighty Switch Force deserves a place in your Wii U collection, it's a uniquely charming example of brilliance that will fill you with joy from start to finish. Even if you're unsure, do yourself a favour and 'switch it up!' just this once, you won't be disappointed.

Gameplay 4

Playability 5

Visuals 5

Audio 5

Lifespan 3

Pros

• Addictive and fun

• Glorious visuals

• Original core mechanic

• Sumptuous soundtrack

Cons

• Might not last you too long

N-Europe Score

9/10

Outstanding

http://www.n-europe.com/reviews/mighty-switch-force-hyper-drive-edition

Edited by Wii

Just in case anybody misses it on the home page. You real should plug your own reviews, there's no need to be modest. Thanks for the great review.

You're welcome Wii :) and thanks for drawing attention to it, I wasn't sure if I should plug it or not being that it's a somewhat 'late' review but it's good to know that our reviews are noticed.

It was only a quick one too as I'm used to writing short reviews for VC Weekly but then I suppose it's all that's needed for a downloadable title, what a game though, such a brilliant example of game development done right. : peace:

Read the review, even though I got the game. I do that sometimes.

Btw, Link doesn't work @Wii, 404 error.

Edited by -Dem0-

Read the review, even though I got the game. I do that sometimes.

Btw, Link doesn't work @Wii, 404 error.

N-E Review

Thanks for the heads up. I don't know why that happened. It should be working now.

You're welcome Wii :) and thanks for drawing attention to it, I wasn't sure if I should plug it or not being that it's a somewhat 'late' review but it's good to know that our reviews are noticed.

It was only a quick one too as I'm used to writing short reviews for VC Weekly but then I suppose it's all that's needed for a downloadable title, what a game though, such a brilliant example of game development done right. : peace:

Of course you should draw attention to it. It's a terrific game well deserving of praise and if you can't plug it here then where can it be plugged?

Seen videos of this game and thought it looked pretty good. Whilst browsing the eShop just now, I noticed that it was only £4.49, so I've just bought it. It looks a pretty cool game so I thought I can't lose much at that price.

Update went live in NA.

♀Smaller file size! Our previous footprint of 528MB has been reduced to 360MB.

♀Low Resolution Hero! Now you can play as Pixel Patty.

♀Softer Screaming! Audio has been completely rebalanced so you won't wake the neighbors!

♀Silence is Golden! Plug your headphones into the GamePad for stealthy play on or off the TV.

Bought this game the other day, I gotta say it's really fun, beating the par times is pretty tough in a couple, but mission 10 takes the piss, gotten 3 convicts in 1.20 but getting the 4th is proving highly difficult.

BUMP

Brilliant video, RedShell (with added sound effects!) The Hyper stages look quite a lot more complex, really making you think about the blocks. I am definitely going to buy this when I get a Wii U. :)

Two years later, I've kept my promise. See, no one can say I don't mean what I say. ;)

Bought this yesterday for £2 or so (all "four" MSF games are ridiculously cheap this week) and blasted through the Par times for the first 21 stages. Not recommended, to be honest (it's a great game, I just couldn't get to sleep for hours!)

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

With 42 stages (compared to 21), HD visuals and an alternative costume, I can see why most people consider this the definitive version - the hand-drawn art is sharp and a far better fit for the TV than the handheld's pixel sprites. That said, in no way do I regret having had the 3DS version instead for all these years. Even now, I'm still slightly more fond of that edition, as I've carried it around with me and listened to the music so many times - it's been like a portable music player for me!

The Wii U version's "Hyper" stages are extremely difficult and so I might leave them for now. All I can say is that I hope we haven't seen the last of Patricia Wagon!