N-Europe

Sending Large Files via E-mail

s14N-m4R13

Hi

I have a home-made video that I'd like to share with others over this internet, but I am in need of help with that task since the video file is far too epic for a normal email attachment.

I actually tried SkyDrive earlier this morning but it said that my file exceeds the 300mb upload limit, though that SkyDrive looked vastly different than the one that I've previously uploaded photos too. Has SkyDrive had a design overhaul or something? If not, then I'll try re-uploading my file to the SkyDrive which my memory rememers.

But any help would be awesome.

I kept revieving e-mails from Microsoft about some handy - free - online storage space but I kept on deleting those annoying, junky, slice of spam; but now I could do with that handy bugger haha. Was it Live Essentials? Can't remember...

Does Dropbox have an individual file size limit? I use this as a cloud storage service all of the time and the more you use it and recommend it to people then the more space you get. Winner!

But yeah, in terms of sharing the video it depends what you want people to do. If you want them to just view it easily then yeah Youtube is your best bet or something similar. Pretty sure Photobucket would also work and again you can set privacy settings.

If you you want people to actually download the video though and keep it's original quality then some sort of cloud storage is going to be better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...