N-Europe

Shopto.net

canand

That's just for Australia I live in UK

ShopTo are based in Australia and send their packages via TNT's industrial quantum teleportation device to the UK.

The reconstruction process takes roughly 6 hours and requires 1000 operators on each end to draft the package from a tiny pocket of subspace into this dimension whilst retaining its form. Whilst all of this is going on, it also requires a dozen Brian Blessed copies that were obtained through time line shenanigans to sing satanic verses so that the anti-Christ isn't accidentally pulled in.

ShopTo are based in Australia and send their packages via TNT's industrial quantum teleportation device to the UK.

The reconstruction process takes roughly 6 hours and requires 1000 operators on each end to draft the package from a tiny pocket of subspace into this dimension whilst retaining its form. Whilst all of this is going on, it also requires a dozen Brian Blessed copies that were obtained through time line shenanigans to sing satanic verses so that the anti-Christ isn't accidentally pulled in.

I now what your doing Shopto is based in Berkshire UK

• 9 months later...
So my credit card I assigned to my account expires this month, is it possible to change my card details without cancelling my current preorders?

Yes, raise a ticket with Shopto. They can change your details for you if the website won't change them over.