N-Europe

Mario Kart Revolution

Atomic Boo

haha/ maybe they use the floor vision as the map of the track.

or just make a real mariokart game. no need to put any big twists on it. as soon as a game gets too complicated, it can lose its fun. examples of this include:

mario kart 64>>>mariokart DD

mario tennis >>>mario smash tennis

goldeneye >>> james bond : wtf is another bond title???

if nintendo want to sell, they need to 'keep it simple, stupid!' so that they can attract the 'family audience'.

online play will be the big seller for this title, and for most of the multiplayer games.hmm. im looking forward to it a lot more than i was 5minutes ago. thanks for letting me have this rant! cant wait to flog some of my friends at revo!

I remember when I use to play Ridge Racer on my PS1 that I automatically totated the controller in the way I want my car to turn (as well as using the d-pad). I sometimes do it with the DS without thinking so really, Raven, I honestly don't think including the feature BlueStar said would make things more tricky, in fact I think it will make driving games feel more natural :heh:

how about 'no thats a sad idea'

double dash was crap because there was too much going on and it was waaaay over colourful, like the other dude sed

'keep it simple stupid'

but yer obviously theres the weel idea and ultimate aim that could work brilliantly.

the satisfaction of aiming a bob omb rite on peach's head.

'the possibilities are endless'

Guest Stefkov

what i think would be cool is if they made the karts in the revo version like the tron bikes, i know they were bikes but its be cool holding the revo controller sideways, tilt it to turn. tilt it forward to go forward, tilt it back to reverse/brake. then you could have x or y for items.

or some guys could actually make a tron game, and i know the visor isnt true so dont shout at me please, but then it would be more realistic if a tron game was made, itd actually be like the movie. with the tanks that bal thing with the platforms. the memories of that film...

I used to tilt my contoller playing racing games on playstation, ds etc.

So my dad got me a pad for the pc that has tilt recognition in it, stopped using it now, switched to muse and keyboard, but if nintendo made clip-on handles then it would work fine

how about 'no thats a sad idea'

double dash was crap because there was too much going on and it was waaaay over colourful, like the other dude sed

'keep it simple stupid'

but yer obviously theres the weel idea and ultimate aim that could work brilliantly.

the satisfaction of aiming a bob omb rite on peach's head.

'the possibilities are endless'

Well thank you for your not so nice opinon's :p

That idea's great, I really liked the aspect of Mario Kart: DD with the double characters. It just added that extra zing to it although they could have included more new items. A downloadable online patch for the game would be a great addition as I found MKDD to be one of the better Mario Karts to date.

Yeah i also thought it was a very refreshing, and i think that an online Rev version whould be awsome... as long as i get teamed up with other good players!