N-Europe

Marvel Heroes MMO

Happenstance

Yeah. Raging fanboy boner aside, it sounds genuinely cool. As long as they keep the character roster high and interesting then there's plenty of potential - the MMO format means they can adapt a tonne of great material from all over the MU and keep it fresh. I want a group of regular players to join up with me and take on Magneto as the X-Men one day and Kang as The Avengers the next.

• 11 months later...

Just finished playing the first section. It seems ok, very similar to the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games but feeling slightly bland at the same time. Im hoping thats just because its early on in the game and I only have a few powers unlocked along with me playing on my own so far.

• 3 years later...

I see this is now coming to PS4 and Xbox One this Spring. I ended up playing a lot of the PC version and if you put the time in then it's a lot of fun. Few too many events maybe so your inventory gets full of junk but they gave away free characters quite often and had eternity splinters to grind for them instead of just paying really money which was always cool. I might consider playing the PS4 version. Haven't read the launch articles properly yet though so I don't know if my characters will transfer over.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/04/06/marvel-heroes-omega-confirmed-spring-2017/

I see this is now coming to PS4 and Xbox One this Spring. I ended up playing a lot of the PC version and if you put the time in then it's a lot of fun. Few too many events maybe so your inventory gets full of junk but they gave away free characters quite often and had eternity splinters to grind for them instead of just paying really money which was always cool. I might consider playing the PS4 version. Haven't read the launch articles properly yet though so I don't know if my characters will transfer over.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/04/06/marvel-heroes-omega-confirmed-spring-2017/

Characters don't transfer over...it's not the same current version as the PC and won't be keeping up with that update schedule apparently.

Characters don't transfer over...it's not the same current version as the PC and won't be keeping up with that update schedule apparently.

Yeah I didn't think character progress would carry over, was just hoping character purchases would. I bought a few of my MH characters so it would have been nice if they were unlocked for the console version.

• 1 month later...
Yeah I didn't think character progress would carry over, was just hoping character purchases would. I bought a few of my MH characters so it would have been nice if they were unlocked for the console version.

Same I bought some sucks that gotta buy again.