N-Europe

Most Votes Mafia

Rummy

'have you come forward with your power yet'. Sigh. Yes I have. I've given targets and I've claimed a power. Have you? No. Yet you don't mind asking me. Double standards tbh :p

I've actually given information willingly and before it was asked of me. How about you reveal YOUR power and targets? Oh ok just do it later... like after the game.

Oh I can't be killed either so the mafia shouldn't target me tonight. It's an easy bluff to make and even allows you to leave off killing to pass yourself off as town.

And it would be pointless to send a jailkeeper to save an investigator. There'd be no point keeping him alive if he's just going to be roleblocked.

@mr\-paul I would like to hear your power as well tbh.

Oh I see what you meant with the protection, I was reading the wrong thing from it.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for what it's worth Vote: Yvonne.

Hammer time.

Majority was reached with this post. Day 5 is now over.

Votes:

Yvonne(3): Diageo, mr-paul, The Peeps

The few remaining townfolk gathered keenly in the town hall today, with lots of discussion taking place. The mayor sat back, until a decision was reached. A last minute plea was made, but made too late; Yvonne's fate had been sealed.

Yvonne has been lynched by the town. She could reverse-roleblock/power protect, preventing anyone but killers from targetting her target.

Day 5 is now over! Night 6 Begins!

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

@Yvonne

Jimbob

DuD

ReZourceman

Cube

Frag Grimes (previously DuD)

Get your PMs in! Day will start at approximately 09:00am tomorrow, or sooner if all PMs are recieved.

Edited by Rummy

NIGHT 5

The watchman saw a single inhabitant coiled, waiting to react.

Helpless, Diageo had waited for his fate. It was swift. Diageo was an investigator.

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

@Diageo

Yvonne

Jimbob

DuD

ReZourceman

Cube

Frag Grimes (previously DuD)

There are 3 players, majority is 2.

DAY SIX

(day five will end at 11pm Wednesday unless majority is reached before then)

So Yvonne was a liar.

One mafia left.

Not 100% sure which one of you it is. Leaning towards Peeps but can't rule out Dohnut yet. It feels like it's down to me to decide which of them to lynch and is mafia as they are bound to vote for each other. Will have to read back.

Still haven't had any info all game. It is time for my role now - which is a reverse investigator - if someone targets me, I found out their power. No-one has targeted me all game. Useless.

Wait a second. I'm not the killer and don't target people. No-one targeted me.

Peeps claims to be a roleblocker.

If Nintendohnut was the killer, surely he would have been roleblocked by Peeps last night?

Therefore, Peeps must be the killer.

I await your response before I vote.

There's still a little doubt in my mind. I need targets and roles from both of you.

I actually didn't get my target in in time so I assume that's why diageo died because I wasn't able to roleblock dohnut. Diageo would've investigated one of us two with either result proving him mafia... as we all seem to trust mr-paul.

Nintendohnut will no doubt invent something which proves me to be mafia as he hasn't claimed all game and can now say absolutely anything he wants. Targets are now pointless as we have no way to confirm.

vote: nintendohnut as someone who has given nothing all game and is clearly the last mafia.

I actually didn't get my target in in time so I assume that's why diageo died because I wasn't able to roleblock dohnut. Diageo would've investigated one of us two with either result proving him mafia... as we all seem to trust mr-paul.

Nintendohnut will no doubt invent something which proves me to be mafia as he hasn't claimed all game and can now say absolutely anything he wants. Targets are now pointless as we have no way to confirm.

vote: nintendohnut as someone who has given nothing all game and is clearly the last mafia.

Can I have a list of all your targets from the other nights please? It seems rather convenient that you forgot to send a PM in the night the investigator died.

In one of the shortest night phases when i went out last night. It's actually more inconvenient as it makes me suspicious.

I've been at work since 12 but I'll be home in 20 minutes with access to my info.

Night 1: Cube

Night 2: Nintendohnut

Night 3: Nintendohnut

Night 4: Jimbob - he died that night which is why I flipped to trusting Diageo over Yvonne.

Night 5: No target.

I'll come clean. I'm a neutral who has the ability to send a message to a player at night. Sadly, I haven't sent messages to either of you two so I can't confirm it either way. My message is forwarded through the GMs and sent to a player of my choice. It can say anything I want it to. I am able to get one reply that the other player can send and after that it's the end of my power. I can't continuously communicate with anyone and I don't have a forum or anything like that - I send a message to Rummy/Marc with the player of my choice and a message and they forward it over. The other player has the option to reply.

So far I've been incredibly unlucky.

Night 1 I targeted DuD, who died that night. He apparently received the PM before the night was over (Rummy and Marc were still working out the game - fair enough) but it put me at a disadvantage as DuD knew there was someone who could send PMs. For that, I got a one-time kill immunity, which means if the mafia tries to kill me they will fail for one night.

Night 2 I targeted Cube. He died too, which meant my second message didn't get through either.

Night 3 I was roleblocked.

Night 4 I targeted Diageo. I suspected him after the previous day (not sure whether to trust him or Yvonne) so my message was something along the lines of "You must lie when asked your alignment tomorrow. If you're good say neutral, if you're neutral say evil, if you're evil say town. This only applies to the first time you are asked - after that you can tell the truth'. I put a random threat at the end to make sure he did it, but nothing would've happened if he hadn't. But as he basically cleared himself the next day I didn't push it because I believed him after that - another waste! I sent this at the start of the day phase rather than at night as I was late sending my PM and Rummy/Marc said it was okay.

Last night I didn't target anyone - like the night before I came on too late to send the PM. When I did get on, I sent my PM to Rummy and Marc immediately asking if I could do the same thing. That was yesterday lunchtime and they still haven't replied! I was waiting before I posted because I was hoping it would help me prove my story, but as they haven't replied/been online I don't know what else I can do.

So yeah, I'm neutral. I win with either side as long as I survive, and I don't steal the win or anything like that. I just have to survive. I'm extremely convinced that The Peeps is the final mafioso, not only because of mr-paul's frankly genius reasoning on his roleblocking but also because I know for a fact it's not me and it seems unlikely to be mr-paul (also he may have been investigated by Diageo?).

So yeah, there it is, the whole truth. It's incredibly annoying that I didn't send my PM, clearing me, but that's the way it goes.

In terms of The Peeps - if you check his posting history you'll see that he actually posted several times during the night phase in other threads. He may have 'gone out' but he certainly visited the forum, and if he visited the forum, why didn't he send a target? I didn't have time (as you will see, I made one very short post in the other mafia game when I had literally five minutes - planned to send my PMs the next day phase in the morning for this and the Marvel game, I didn't send one into that game either, as you can see from the write-up where I died…) and I only managed to send my target at this time yesterday. Annoying.

The night phase started at 8am on the 29th and ended at around 10am on the 30th... here are some posts in that time by The Peeps:

kaod8p.jpg

Like I said, I'm positive it's The Peeps. mr-paul, I understand that you're taking one person's word over another but I'm being completely honest.

So both of you did nothing last night by your claims, great! I have a spanish exam at 6pm so haven't got time to consider it all now, but @Nintendohnut if you can put down a vote on Peeps, it means when I come to my decision later today, a lynch will go through rather than left at a stalemate.

I'm sorry if I haven't been paying attention enough, but have you role-claimed @mr\-paul? And were you investigated by Diageo?I just want to cover all the angles before placing a final vote down. But yes, I will vote for Peeps when those questions are answered :)

I'm sorry if I haven't been paying attention enough, but have you role-claimed @mr\-paul? And were you investigated by Diageo?I just want to cover all the angles before placing a final vote down. But yes, I will vote for Peeps when those questions are answered :)

Further up the page! Reverse power investigator, but no-one has targeted me all game! I was hoping for Diageo to target me so I was cleared and I could confirm his power, but nope!

Look at my voting pattern if you have any concerns over me, I've pushed hard on the mafia lynches we have had.

The only thing that concerns me is how Peeps voted for Yvonne.

Oh yes, sorry. Completely missed it! Now I wish I'd targeted you last night - you'd have known everything about me guaranteed.

I think Yvonne was so obviously mafia that they could jump on the lynch train in order to look innocent, but that's just my opinion. It was the only day that a majority was actually reached and the day ended because of it, let's put it that way - the other votes simply came to someone having the most votes.

Posted those in the afternoon and it just didn't cross my mind to do my mafia target. The only playground thread I posted in was x11.

I went out that night, I think I made a couple of posts while out or when I came back but that may have been yesterday. Nintendohnut also claims not to have targeted anyone which would actually mean mr-paul is the killer.

Nintendohnut claims an unprovable role that we have no indication even exists. I have no idea how I'm the suspicious one here. Don't do a Peeps mr-paul! Get it right today or we lose.

You don't see how you're suspicious, Peeps? What the hell are you talking about? I've posted the image above so you can't be vague "it might've been yesterday" about it. You posted several times during the night phase, at times that ranged from 4pm til 11pm. You might've gone out in the evening but you were posting all day. The dates match up clearly, as well, so don't say it might've been yesterday - it wasn't.

I think this is probably the most important point of all:

Dud, Yvonne and The Peeps vote for Diageo and nearly lynched him. Lucky for us the coin flip went with the town and the mafia lost a player, but those three were very clearly the mafia. Diageo came out with information and there were three people who wanted to lynch him because of it. That was the only way for the mafia to win. They needed to lynch Diageo and keep DuD alive to even have a shot at majority, so they put their hands on the table. If you remember, yesterday we had a conversation that basically was summed up as 'it's either Yvonne or The Peeps'. Yvonne was lynched, but we were expecting the game to end. In fact it was BOTH of them. The votes for the day that DuD was lynched clearly show the mafia and the town - three votes for the townie investigator from DuD, Yvonne and Peeps, three votes for the mafioso who luckily was killed.

Plus conveniently not role blocking anyone last night. Hell, I could've lied and said I sent a PM to Diageo but I didn't, I told the truth. Surely it would've been better for me to say I sent him a PM than claim I just didn't send one at all? Peeps couldn't do that because he would've appeared guilty. The only way out of it would be to claim no PM.

To be honest I don't know what else to say. I've kept quiet in this game because my role is clearly neutral, and people like to lynch a neutral when there's nothing better to follow. I have now made a full role claim. It's annoying that I didn't get to send in a PM last night but I just didn't get online... the Peeps was online a lot.

And @Rummy - nobody responded to my PM?!

Online and posting does not mean I'm thinking about the game and it's a stupid thing to use as 'evidence'. Surely I would have made sure not to post if I'd planned ahead to use that excuse?

Again people are using the word convenient for my actions. How is it convenient if it puts me in a bad light and I've no way to prove myself? We're all good players here so I'd expect every one of us to have a decent alibi for if we were mafia - something Nintendohnut has. I know for a fact that I'd avoid these forums like a plague if I was actually planning to claim not sending a target which is why it feels obvious to me that nintendohnut is mafia as that is what I believe he's done. He wouldn't even need to visit this forum to send his target in as mafia.

I made a mistake voting for diageo, clearly. why would I defend dud and then sell yvonne out so easily? I realised my mistake once Jimbob died and changed tact.

Nintendohnut planned ahead to not send a target as that was his only option so he made sure not to come online. It simply wasn't in my mind as I thought I had more time to send my action in than I did.

We know I'm a roleblocker but there's no indication of nintendohnut's power even existing in the game. it's frustrating to know that I'm more likely to be voted for than him because I know I'm town. He's even claimed neutral to appear to be 'coming clean' and somehow gain trust. Mr-paul is clearly not the last mafia as he could've won already if he wer.

Posted on my phone from work so sorry for any autocorrect fails :p

I am absolutely hating this, we're all too good players to be obviously the last mafia!

One last read through for me and then I will go for whichever is the strongest feeling in my heart, I hate it when I overanalyse things and get things wrong :(

I did visit the forum. I've admitted that. But made one short post. You think I would go so far as to not send a target to the other game as well, resulting in my death? And why wouldn't I? In that game I could've just kept quiet about my target until the end of this games day phase. I could've sent a target in that game, and just not mentioned it. But I didn't. I visited the forum for 5minutes to post, but didn't have time to send PMs. I didn't send any PM last night, I didn't get time to do anything until the day phase.