N-Europe

Alcatraz TV Show

flameboy

So yeah the shows just been cancelled! Would you believe I actually started watching it on Tuesday! Is it worth bothering with? Some series cancelled after 1 year are still worth watching firefly and flash forward to name 2 whereas others aren't!

When I saw this thread, I immediately thought, "I wonder if it has been canceled yet?" I guess that answers that! :p

No one seemed to be particularly impressed with this show, though. I was just reading about the cancellation, and most people seemed to think the show was too much of a procedural and too slow-moving. Even the ones who liked the show said they liked it in spite of itself.

Maybe you'd be better off watching Fringe.

When I saw this thread, I immediately thought, "I wonder if it has been canceled yet?" I guess that answers that! :p

No one seemed to be particularly impressed with this show, though. I was just reading about the cancellation, and most people seemed to think the show was too much of a procedural and too slow-moving. Even the ones who liked the show said they liked it in spite of itself.

Maybe you'd be better off watching Fringe.

Yeah from the two episodes I've seen this is pretty much the case.

I do actually have the first season of Fringe on DVD sat waiting to be watched...(I think we've discussed this in chat before)

I really enjoyed Alcatraz, gutted its been cancelled.

They should release the full plot afterwards so we can see how it would have ended.

That's assuming they had one.... So as a fan who will miss do you think its worth the time sink?

That's assuming they had one.... So as a fan who will miss do you think its worth the time sink?

It's a very enjoyable series, only problem being the gaping cliff hanger that the last episode leaves you with :/ Knowing now that there will be no more it's hard to justify the show as there is no real pay off. It's like lost all over again lol :/

It's a very enjoyable series, only problem being the gaping cliff hanger that the last episode leaves you with :/ Knowing now that there will be no more it's hard to justify the show as there is no real pay off. It's like lost all over again lol :/

Yeah I've been watching it tonight and have a total lack of interest. I've watched other series knowing they didn't end as such...meh I wish I'd watch it not knowing it had been cancelled.