N-Europe

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the yanks dont really have to wait all that long for the console I'd imagine they'll get a few games before the consoles release.

Man how much of a tease would if be if we got the game now and had to wait until the 30th to play it?

Well the yanks dont really have to wait all that long for the console I'd imagine they'll get a few games before the consoles release.

Man how much of a tease would if be if we got the game now and had to wait until the 30th to play it?

It won't be fun and maybe there will be leaks becuse on the back of the box it might have DLC on it

UK Pre order page at the moment it's only got Play and Amazon and its only works on mobie site at the moment

9957D10B-B6FF-4379-9287-565AEB987685-1431-000001442597C731.jpg

No Nuketown 2025 for Wii U??? I know one forum member that's going to be a happy bunny!

WOO HOO!!!

tumblr_mcz5lqhfg11qb67k7.gif

Please be true.

Any good online pre-order prices yet? I'm hoping ShopTo drop their price so I can get it ordered with them.

Edited by lostmario

Where do you guys get your call of duty sig from?

Only the best of the best get them.

Haha, they're done by @Zechs Merquise

Thanks again Zechs for the new one, I'm looking forward to the updated Avatar too!

I must also say thanks for really pushing to get a team together on CoD for the Wii. I've enjoyed the Wii more than any other console thanks to gaming with you guys! N-E rocks!!!

EDIT: nice, Avatar sorted... cheers Zechs!

Edited by Kav

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!