N-Europe

Post your Smart Phone Desktops

madeinbeats

Just upgraded my cheap as chips Orange San Francisco to ICS 4.0 - love it - and thought I'd bin off my Sensi style desk clock (sooo 2010!) and update it with a few Beautiful Widget skins. Quite pleased with the effect but let's see what everyone else has got going on under their screen protectors!

Screenshot_2012-04-22-21-42-39.jpg

Edited by madeinbeats

Obviously it's Hayley Williams. :p

Obviously .. .. ::shrug: It's anything red with you mate. I have a theory that all ginger peoples' surname is Williams or Turner. I'd definitely bang my clock over her face mate (I haven't decided if that last statement is an innuendo yet or not!) :grin:

@Cube : Is Chrome different to the stock browser in ICS, I thought Chrome was stock in ICS? Just mine has a different icon as you can see...

It's a different browser from Google Play, and is still in Beta.

The only negative is the lack of flash.

Geezzz, pretty comprehensive set of widgets going on there. My phone would die in an hour with all them open. Nice styles though; what apps and widget / themes are you using? Are they Samsung or things you got from G-Play?

All Gplay Downloads:

Go Launcher/Beautiful Widgets+

Digital and Analog World Clock

WP Clock

Bobclock

Seesmic for Twitter

Wapedia

Evernote

Jorte (Calander)

Barnacle Wifi Teather

Brilliant Quotes

Vodafone app

Data enabler

Doggcatcher

hotspot toggle

playerpro

weather forcast

youtube

Circle Launcher (Best widget i've got)

All of them are free, a fraction cost money, I got them when they were on sale though

All Gplay Downloads:

All of them are free, a fraction cost money, I got them when they were on sale though

Thanks, I'll check a few of them out. I used to use Doggcatcher but sacked it off for the free Podkicker.. There was a reason but can't remember what it was.. Anyone looking for a free podcast/RSS app though I recommend it.