N-Europe

Musings from a Humble Mind.

flameboy

My new blog based site:

header-mark-1.jpg

http://humblemind.uk.tc/

I've basically set it up to write about my emigration process and such like. Trying to go with a very much stream of consciousness vibe and the humble thing comes from this slant that I don't claim to be an expert about what I'm writing it's just my regular guy take on everything. I hope to videos and stuff as well...

I enjoyed this update, it was nice hearing you talk about your home town, Bournemouth with such relish. I also approve of your choice of movie.

Genuinely though, that was a nice thing to read. Big up da south coast massive.

fucking bournemouth ya prick.

New post:

HERE

When Robert De Niro rolls into town.

So on the train home now after 3 days in Portsmouth. Probably not the best time to be writing as I feel like I’m gonna pass out from exhaustion. Geeeez that’s such an exaggeration, I’m just really tired from days of lots of walking toing and froing (oh neither of them are actually words fancy that)

So fairly early on in the trip it became obviously this trip was going to become about far more than simply going and watch a football match.

New post:

The BIG Match

So this trip amongst everything else it came to be and represent was always going to come to an end so to speak when we made the trip to Fratton Park. We actually made the trip earlier in the day to go to the nearby Megastore to purchase a kit and also got a hoodie (thanks Dad!) and took some snaps around the stadium but nothing quite beats approaching the ground on match day as everyone pours in.

What's in a doodle?

I often doodle whenever I’m sat around usually in meetings, lectures whatever I’m there doodling.

Apparently there is a wealth of psychological research been put into not only what we doodle but where we doodle. The fountain of knowledge that is Wikipedia defines a doodle as:

“A doodle is an unfocused drawing made while a person’s attention is otherwise occupied. Doodles are simple drawings that can have concrete representational meaning or may just be abstract shapes.”

Take a click and see a doodle I did!

Trying a few new types of posts away from just the regular written blog let me know what you think :D

Edited by flameboy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://musinghumblemind.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/youre-not-as-funny-as-you-think-you-are/

You’re not as funny as you think you are.

It’s true no one is. Also no one is as interesting as they think they are. These thoughts come to me as I have 10 drafts languishing in writing hell. I come up with some cracking ideas and then simply run out of steam before it remotely has anything that adds up to make for an interesting meaningful read. I feel like whatever I write there are a millions articles out their infinitely more enlightening....