NEurope
Cookyman

Motorstorm RC (Vita & PS3)

More details about DLC

It's cheap as chips!

Dicko2.jpg

MotorStorm RC Pro-Am DLC Available Tomorrow

Evolution Studios proudly announces the Pro-Am Festival – the highly anticipated expansion to MotorStorm RC – will be available to download for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita from PlayStation Store tomorrow. It costs £2.49/€2.99 and, like the full game, you only have to pay once to use the DLC across both platforms.

Get ready for huge ramps, banked corners and big air because the venue for this all-new Festival is an impressive indoor skate park. Established by skateboarders in 1992 but long-since abandoned, it has now been brought back to life by the wily MotorStorm organisers…

Take on 16 challenging Pro-Am events (including never before seen Super Car races) over four new racing circuits to win all 48 medals – then battle it out with friends and rivals worldwide to make sure you’re faster than all of them on every event!

Race and collect eight new model vehicles, each with four Pro-Am team liveries and a further four colour scheme choices per livery for a greater level of personalisation – that’s 16 designs for each vehicle.

Earn four new PlayStation Trophies: three on your way to collecting all 48 medals and a Gold Trophy for becoming a Pro-Am Champion with a combined time below 16 minutes – you’d better bring your A-game!

Skate Factory / Shred Space

Race around broken boxes, leaking barrels and cracked concrete, and bring life back to the Skate Factory once again.

Grind House / Shove It

The hardwood ramps, bumps and hairpins of the Grind House will test your skill at speed. It’s time for the big show!

Do you have what it takes to become a Pro-Am Champion? Be there first or be the best, then challenge your friends to do better. Enjoy the Pro-Am Festival everyone.

Really? Over half of the main game with a quarter of the content... I'll get it as I love it, but seems expensive to me

It's 50% off on Plus.

But yeah, even for the normal price, it's awesome. That's the price of a tube journey.

It's £40 (although I got it for £32 when it was on sale, which they do every now and again) and I'd recommend it in a heartbeat. You get an absurd amount of stuff.

I'll save £1.50 straight away :)

So how does it work, you get offers. And play free games every month, but ONLY that month and then it changes?!

There is a load of content to download every month (it's usually one (maybe two) PSN games, a PSOne game and two minis, along with DLC and avatar and dynamic themes and stuff). So that is only available to download every month before it changes but you can keep everything you downloaded, as long as you are subscribed. Apart from DLC (plus, the avatars and themes) and anything you actually spend money on, that you keep forevzs.

It's a content service. This month we got Sly 1 and Trine 2, which is bloody brilliant.

You also get features like cloud saving and you can set your PS3 to check for updates automatically. Mine switches itself on at 4am and checks for patches and finishes downloading everything on my download list.

Yeah, it's bloody brilliant.

Edited by Daft

So everything you download in month 1 of you subscription you can play in month 12?! And indefinitely until you unsubscribe?! That's pretty good, didn't know that.

Is there any Vita stuff, or just the minis?! For 3 odd pound a month you can't really complain!

Yes, you can play as long as you keep paying the monthly fee.

There isn't much Vita stuff at the moment, and I'm not sure if they've fixed the minis on the Vita for Plus users yet.

Nice - love me some Motorstorm!

MotorStorm RC Festival DLC Coming This Week

Roll up! Roll up! Come and see the amazing Carnival Expansion for MotorStorm RC, coming to PlayStation Store on both PS3 and PS Vita this week.

Enjoy the biggest and brightest MotorStorm RC Festival racing series since the Pro-Am Festival with the Carnival Expansion Pack. Take your radio-controlled racing rivalries to the next level as you compete for glory in a carnival park after-hours, battling for PlayStation Trophies and triple-medal status in every event to become champion of the biggest MotorStorm RC Festival to date!

Take on 24 all-new Race, Pursuit, Hot Lap and Drift events – all staged in the Carnival Festival on six extreme racing circuits – with 72 medals to win before you challenge your friends and rivals worldwide to make sure you’re faster than them all on every event!

Hunt down four new PlayStation Trophies (Bronze, Silver x2, Gold) – three on your way to triple-medalling all 24 new events and a Gold Trophy for becoming a super-quick Carnival Champion!

Race and collect 8 new model vehicles – each with 4 Carnival style liveries and a further four colour scheme choices per livery for a greater level of personalisation – that’s 16 designs for each vehicle!

Funhouse / Side Show

6877679212_8cab222faa.jpg

Hold on tight as you take a high speed tour of the carnival attractions and twist and turn around the biggest rides. Not for the faint hearted!

Beach Party / Bite Size

7023781967_838d15a116.jpg

Get your heart pounding and adrenaline pumping as you race on the beach sands and prepare to tackle extreme bumps, hairpin turns and dramatic inclines. Watch out for the shark!

Aquaplane / Splash Down

7023782077_a6c2a942f2.jpg

Hold your breath and splash the day away as you race through the twisting, winding water slides and drift on the wettest and wildest of RC circuits. Get ready for the thrill of a lifetime!

Do you have what it takes to become a Carnival Champion? Be there first or be the best, then challenge your friends to do better. Expand your RC Collection of off-roaders while you’re there with the special “Weenie” Buggy (it’s a hot dog!) and the FREE “Bumper” Supermini (it’s a bumper car!)

7023781895_639e08a2e1.jpg

Be sure to catch up with MotorStorm RC and keep up to speed with the game by LIKING facebook.com/motorstormrc and following @MotorStormRC on twitter – there’s more good news coming after the holiday period and plenty of challenges, activity, support and banter to get involved with!

Enjoy the Carnival Festival and your Easter break everyone!