Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Your 5 personal highlights of 2005

Stocka

I can't pick out certain points that were highlights... I dunno, this year hasn't been to great.... I can fix the problems with this year for 06 though I guess....

Ermmmm......

Girlfriend..... Being in school (kinda hard to explain)..... Feeling closer to achieving my dream..... The time around my birthday (ahhh life was easy at this point v.v)....... Finally ermmm some other stuff.

5 - Dabookerman marrying Adriana Lima. The ceremony was lovely, everyone looked great, it was just a shame Jordan had to spoil it all by getting drunk on a couple of pints and throwing up over that bridesmaid.

4 - People being so excited about the Revoloution controller. It's the sort of thing one waits a lifetime to get excited about.

3 - Offergate, never has forum drama been so entertaining.

2 - Okay, a serious one this time, finally getting around to playing World of Warcraft. It's lovely.

1 - My brother's wedding. Despite it being far too warm and having to wear a suit and all that rubbish.

And even better than all that, spending my sixth anniversary with my lady friend. Though I'll probably have to marry her soon.

And even better than all that, spending my sixth anniversary with my lady friend. Though I'll probably have to marry her soon.

Marriage is awesome, fear not. Doesn't change much really, just you live in the same house, and a lot of people do that anyway.