NEurope
dan-likes-trees

Lana Del Ray

Have to say I found the album totally forgettable in places and annoying in others. Just not interested at all.

My most played of the past couple months. Decided I love it, though some of the lyrics are shit. Surprised about how much hate there is for her. Just a great voice / orcestration behind her (even if she's got nout to do with that).

Love Radio / Born to Die.

The download that I had didn't have Lolita or Lucky Ones on the end! What a treat!

Yeah I'm enjoying this more and more - just a lovely thing to hear. The theme remains the same throughout and the lyrics can be a bit "..." but it's masked so well.

Summertime Sadness and National Anthem are my best.

Dark Paradise has the obvious worst lyrics.

Edited by Paj!

I do love the album as well. Off To The Races is a cool song and Born To Die has some awesome lyrics as does Videogames. Most of her songs have good lyrics but Born To Die, I enjoy so much.

I wouldn't mind seeing her live. I also wouldn't mind a live album either. I love the remixes on YouTube as well, there are some very well done ones out there.

This album is fantastic. Summertime Sadness, National Anthem, Without You, Million Dollar Man and Lolita all bring me something different. I'm still stunned as to why Without You wasn't on the main track-listing, it's fantastic.

She's beyond cute during this performance. Really show's how much the backlash is affecting her.

Excited for the new Blue Jeans video. I just wish she wasn't making her own for Carmen. There's far better songs on the album that could do with a video treatment.

Edited by Slaggis

Once again - she astounds me.

National Anthem vid is up and it's a cracker.

She is so damn cool. :love: :love: :love:

Thanked before i even watched it. I know it's going to be epic. <3

She is flawless. I need the complete video mix in HQ so it can go on my iPod immediately.

Not really so keen on National Anthem as a single. I expected Dark Paradise to be her next single, can't stop listening to that song. Just haunting and yet so nice to hear.

I really like the video. Found the dialogue/general direction of it to work quite well...better than most 'music video monologues'. She has a quality...or her character does. Nice. One of my faves from the album too.

I just have no words to properly express my love for this lady.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Roll on the Paradise Edition of Born to Die.