N-Europe

One night stands

Wesley

I'm 16, a virgin and had lots of 'one night stands', albeit with no intercourse. I've had my fair share of love and lust affairs with people here and there, but only because I was involved with them in some way. I'm more than happy to get 'dirty', but I want to keep my virginity till an older age.

I can imagine getting into one night stands when I'm fleeting off to Uni since I'm not the kind of guy to regret or dwell on past inclinations, I just want an environment with a fresh beginning and no family.

I'm a bit of a hedonist, and it's an element of my character that I need to tame. I have more to offer than lust.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is safe sex and both people are aware that it will go no further than sex, then i dont see a problem with it. Some people may be too busy for a serious relationship, may not want the complex issues that can come with relationships or may enjoy a life of being single. A good relationship can be much more fulfilling, however i dont see why the people in situations listed above should be denied the pleasure of sex, hopefully should be mature enough to be careful of the risks. One of the problems many people have said in this thread is that many times in a one night stand, one of the persons has 'fallen in love' and wants more, ending up being heart broken.

As for me...well i'm in a relationship so it's not an option, should i become single i dont know, part of it appeals, cos the messiness of relationships really put me off, but i do want more, like affection and such. Time will telll which way my love life goes.

I've never had one, Ive been having sex for 9 years now (with the same bloke) and I have to say that sex does become less sacred as time goes on. If Simon and I ever split up (which I doubt we would) I might consider a 1 night stand if I was in the mood and knew I was completely safe. When I was 18 and first had sex it all seemed very special and I was glad I had waited, I dont know if this far down the line I would feel the need to be in love again to have sex. Thankfully I plan to stay with Simon forever, so it should never be a decision I have to make.