N-Europe

Extra Life 15th October 2011

Goafer

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ideas of when you guys are getting here? Not sure we discussed such things? Did we same sort of time as week?

I will aim to arrive at your place shortly after 17:00 when you are back from work, may depend on traffic when I am going through Leeds etc!

I'll probably aim to be about 20 minutes early at the latest really. Probably gonna leave at 5:30 ish...roads should be dead so I might be very comfortably earlier.

Your arriving on the MORNING!?

Lol. Half joking.

Yeah no I was planning on going in the morning though. Roads'll be easier and I'll be hard pushed to fully prepare before hand as I have some additional packing and sorting to do for post Extra Life stuff I'm doing on the Monday/Tuesday.

Next week *not this week* lol. :p

Oh yeah I was talking about morning lol! Bit late to leave now anyway. Actually going to bed now, catch up on extra sleep. See you all in two days! :D

I do hope you're joking.

Lol. Half joking.

Yeah no I was planning on going in the morning though. Roads'll be easier and I'll be hard pushed to fully prepare before hand as I have some additional packing and sorting to do for post Extra Life stuff I'm doing on the Monday/Tuesday.

Next week *not this week* lol. :p

Lol, I can just imagine you ringing flameboys doorbell this Saturday morning bright and early, gaming stuff in your arms wondering where the other cars are :p

Ive decided I hate Extra Life now anyway, I wanna play Crysis!

So wait Rez is coming the day after tomorrow LOL?!!!

Anyway turning up in morning of the 15th October... is all good if that's what you want to do? Like last year I will be up at around 7am so if you plan to come then gives you time to get in set up ready for kick off.

Happenstance you could always start it isn't it pretty long and it's not as if your not without other stuff to play!

In that case I think we are all planning on going ASDA for 'supplies' the evening before so if you want anything picking up just let me know via FB or wherever and I will get it sorted!

yeah what he said:awesome:

Ive added my pledges to the Extra Life site now (thanks flameboy for telling me how to do it!). We're getting very close to the goal now!

Yes very very close. We are super close to beating our total of last year $500ish and defintely hope we will beat the $600 target I set for this year.