NEurope
Goafer

Extra Life 15th October 2011

Official N-E team Facebook group. Some of you will have been added automatically.

N-Europe Extra Life Team

Nice one on setting that up. I hadn't even given it a thought :)

Oh I thought it started at 9. I'll leave at 4am then. :p

You are MENTAL....that is all.

Found an old fishing chair in the garage so I now have something to sit on this weekend. Might have to put a pillow on it though as its not the most comfortable chair ever but it'll do.

Found an old fishing chair in the garage so I now have something to sit on this weekend. Might have to put a pillow on it though as its not the most comfortable chair ever but it'll do.

hahaha well I've got a beanbag now and like I said have these like lounger things...and there is an office chair its not a high backed one but tis pretty comfy on the arse.

Done and done! :D Have fun, guys! :)

Thanks for the donation to our cause. Forgot this like the only week my thanks quota gets used

Massive thank you to Moogle and Danny for sponsoring me. Bout time I got off the zero mark!

Equal amount of thanks to all our sponsors as well, obviously.

Massive thank you to Moogle and Danny for sponsoring me. Bout time I got off the zero mark!

Yeah glad everyone is off the mark now..,...

Actually finding it hard to get money myself from work who were a good source of income last time, hoping after the event will prove more fruitful.

I think this might be another real-life name fail for you, Goafer, my boy; Moogle's name is Sam Greveson - Sam Goodsell is Peeps. :heh:

I think this might be another real-life name fail for you, Goafer, my boy; Moogle's name is Sam Greveson - Sam Goodsell is Peeps. :heh:

Bollocks. Knew it was one of them! Thanks Peeps!

I'm thinking next year we will need a bigger venue. As much as I love having it at Flameboy's, I think any more people will make it a bit cramped (I already have concerns over 5 of us), as well as possibly overloading the plug sockets.

Something that I like the idea of is possibly getting a hall or something and getting shitloads of people to join us? Not sure how it works for charity events, maybe they will donate the space? I'd love to do it as a proper event, rather than just a meetup if that makes sense?

Edit: Also, any chance of a new article again this year? Would help us no end.

Edited by Goafer

I'm thinking next year we will need a bigger venue. As much as I love having it at Flameboy's, I think any more people will make it a bit cramped (I already have concerns over 5 of us), as well as possibly overloading the plug sockets.

Something that I like the idea of is possibly getting a hall or something and getting shitloads of people to join us? Not sure how it works for charity events, maybe they will donate the space? I'd love to do it as a proper event, rather than just a meetup if that makes sense?

Edit: Also, any chance of a new article again this year? Would help us no end.

Yah we said this next year. I guess its just the cost of the space, I mean whenever we do fundraisers places do still charge you it may be at a reduced rate but still its there....

It's a great idea though. Without saying much else a venue based community type event could be in the works.

I think we will be ok plug wise, gonna run plugs from other rooms and such.

Now very close to our target 98% achieved! Our total stands on $586! So please keep those sponsors coming in here is our tinyurl that will send you the way of our teams page:

http://tinyurl.com/ne-extralife

Please sponsor we now just 3 days away :D

EDIT:

We must have got another donation as we have no creeped up to 99% of our target! Very exciting news this time last year we had not even raised a fraction of the amount we now have this year.

Edited by flameboy

We are all together! And Rez has already taken over flameboys computer....

Been ASDA and all stocked up on food! :D