NEurope
Paj!

Forgotten R'n'B Femmes of the 00's: Cassie

Next in my seires of acclaimed threads regarding forgotten forgotten R'n'B femmes of the 00's...

Â¥∆∆≈ CASSIE ≈∆∆Â¥

Best known for her hit song, Me & U.

It makes me depressed to hear after I watched the film Fish Tank, though.

It was recently brought to my attention that she in fact had another hit, Long Way 2 Go, which I forgot existed, yet somehow knew all the words. My fayv song.

I love the 'erotic' use of her lapop, juxtaposed with the dog on the sofa. Iconic video. What is 1.18? I don't know what that face is meant to suggest. I love. I want a posse too.

I don't think she's technically singing in either song, it's just a joke voice to hear speak vaguely rîthmically.

Of her only two notable songs I prefer LW2G to Me & U.

She is a stunning woman too.

RATE? SLATE?

HATE? MATE?

DATE?

Edited by Paj!

Thankfully it would appear I missed the artiste that is Cassie first time around. If it wasn't for this topic I would be blissfully unaware of her rather shit music.

I listened to one of her intended comeback singles (that didn't gain any momentum obviously) last night and it wasn't anywhere near the heights of the two in this thread.

There's a reason why she's been forgotten.

I said pretty much the same thing, yet it seems someone deleted my post.

I said pretty much the same thing, yet it seems someone deleted my post.

There aren't any deleted posts so it may have been a db glitch? Whatever ... no foul play at hand.

There aren't any deleted posts so it may have been a db glitch? Whatever ... no foul play at hand.

Splendid, all I said was that I listened to Me & U and found it bland as fuck.