N-Europe

Holidays

nightwolf

I'm not a huge fan of Spain. Nothing against the country itself but it's just so obvious. I hate saying that, I sound like a hipstar. But, it's true. I can imagine myself if I were Spanish throwing my eyes to heaven at the sight of all these pale ghosts trying to get a tan, sit around a pool and expect everyone to speak English to them.

Anyway.

I'd really consider going to Oslo in particular if money is an issue, Nightwolf. The flights that I'll be booking are absolute dirt cheap. A return ticket for myself is only €22! Of course that is in Ireland but I can't imagine England being that different :)

Mcoy was wondering If anyone has been on the camp America trips and how they would rate them?

Mcoy's got a lot of leave banked but no one to go on holiday with. Mcoy dosen't really want to travel America/Canada alone.

Three of my mates have done that and it's quite literally been the biggest landmark for them in recent years.

One guy is there for the third time.

The other is now living in Canada for a year after enjoying the first thing so much.

The last guy is dead.

But that wasn't the trip's fault.

(I was being serious until the last guy - they really all do bum it.)

I'm not a huge fan of Spain. Nothing against the country itself but it's just so obvious. I hate saying that, I sound like a hipstar. But, it's true. I can imagine myself if I were Spanish throwing my eyes to heaven at the sight of all these pale ghosts trying to get a tan, sit around a pool and expect everyone to speak English to them.

Anyway.

I'd really consider going to Oslo in particular if money is an issue, Nightwolf. The flights that I'll be booking are absolute dirt cheap. A return ticket for myself is only €22! Of course that is in Ireland but I can't imagine England being that different :)

I might take a look! Do you know anything about what the hotels are like there? :grin: