NEurope
ReZourceman

Provocative Donkey

http://www.youtube.com/user/ProvocativeDonkey

The true third and final pillar of the ReZourceman franchise.

Thoughts?

I like how this guy is so much cooler than me.

Obviously your input is needed for his upcoming VLOG subjects.

Hi Guys. I also have access to ReZourceman's PC, so if I ever feel like I've got something to say, you can identify it by this indigo coloured font. Thanks.

- Provocative Donkey.

I do like him in rez daily :) Still, might work best as a sidekick...well, I guess we'll see when the first real donkey ep comes out!

I don't really like the Donkey. Not once has it ever done anything funny... not watched the vid in the original post yet though.

Can you milk a donkey?

You can milk a dog. I believe they called it "Red Rocket". The theory can be applied to donkeys.

I'd like to hear him talk more about what Donkeys could mean for videogames as a whole, please :D

Hi Fused King. I will talk about Donkey's in my next video. In this one I wanted to talk about this;

Very good video, Donkey.

Thanks for telling me my degree is going to be worthless! I don't agree with some of your conclusions that journalists aren't going to be as important, but their roles are definitely changing. I could go on for hours about the decline of print media and the future of journalism. But I won't now, I'm tired!

Yes, I believe that ultimately I did not get my point across very well. I certainly think that journalists will do a lot better than "Average Joe" and that their job is changing more than becoming obsolete, I did not communicate that well as my point was muddy and my recent questioning of the passion in me. Thanks for watching the video and replying to me. :)

This was actually genuinely interesting! :) Like Paul I don't quite agree with your conclusion that journalists are less important, but their role has definitely changed.

I think you could have gone further with it instead of being the safe, please everyone attitude you went for that seemed to drag on a bit.

I personally agree, but if I were to do a video about religion it would offend people. :p

I must admit, you've surprised me extremely positively with the Provocative Donkey. I was very sceptic at first since I believed it would just be another of your silly characters saying silly things, but you've actually created a very interesting character that feels like it has depth. It's called the Provocative Donkey, yet it takes on some interesting and valid topics in a very sober and non-provocative way. It's quite an interesting contrast, especially to much of your other work and especially your other characters.

Also, I adore the theme song/intro. It fits the personality of PD so well, and not just due to the Mexican vibe.

Basically, I've become a big fan. :)

Thanks man. :D

------

And following your praise at the lack of silliness.....I go and do something silly. Lol.