N-Europe

The MokongX3M Collection: New Vid "Halloween 2016"

Mokong

Just realised I never really post my Youtube vids here unless it's vids from a holiday I was on.

So thought I should use this "Creative" board to my advantage :heh:

My Most Recent video is different from my usual Vlogging vids, I got a loan of a helmet cam so was testing it out the other day while driving round on my motorbike. (if youhave 25mins to spare... if not just watch however little you can :wink:)

Also recently new is this collab video I was part of with some Filipino friends of mine... It's not really in English... even my own part is in Tagalog... but even I didn't have a clue what I was saying as I don't speak the language :heh: (I can read and fake it well enough though) The idea behind this vid is meant to be like a rap battle (or Fliptop battle as it is called in the Philippines... I have no idea where they get that name :heh:)

I'll update this thread when new vids come out and may randomly/later add in older classic vids from my own channel or collabs I;ve been a part of. : peace:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF. That queue is....what....

Long?

I wonder if we did queue up how long it would have taken to get on the ship?

Probably still better I didn't bother... I was hungry anyway and got food not long after that :D

Just finished putting together a playlist of all the Collaboration videos I've been part of in Youtube (or the ones I could find anyway I have a feeling there's a few more I've missed/forgotten about), mostly it's Birthday Greeting Collab videos but there are a few "productions" in there too.

My favuorite ones are still of course the two Superhero Collab videos (part 3 is in production if your wondering... no idea when it'll be finished though)

Full Playlist Here

And Spotlight on the Superhero Collabs :)

Part 1

Part 2

Yesterday had my first experience of someone coming up to me in person asking if I was that guy on Youtube, haha. Felt pretty cool to be recognised, I've had people spot me before but they usually send me a private message on Youtube asking if that was me they saw at whatever place they were at, never had anyone say it on the street to me, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

New Collab Video, sequel of sorts of an older collab from 2009, and there's an appearence from an old N-E Vetern.

And here is the first Déise video if you had not seen it

Edited by Mokong

• 2 weeks later...

New Video, a look at the Dunbrody Famine Ship in New Ross, Co. Wexford.

This is also the first video I made using my new editing software, Corel Video Studio X4, so just getting the feel for that in working on this video.

Was meant to add a narration but decided not to, didn't want to give too much info as it better if people can get the chance to take the tour themselves and expereince it upfront.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Nice one @Mokong X\-C interesting video, this is my 1st time watching one of your videos, I'll be looking forward to your other videos & stories.

when I have free time I'll watch your older vids too, thanks!

Cheers Dem0, hope you enjoy the backcatalogue when you get round to watching some and any future vids I make : peace:

Speaking of which here is some footage from the Giant's Causeway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Video

St. Patricks Day is just two days away, as has become my tradition I usually upload a video on St. Paddys Day telling a story from Ancient Irish Legends.... This year I have two videos so instead of uploading both on the 17th, I have uploaded one Story today and will upload the 2nd after St. Patricks Days (maybe the 19th)

So here is the story of The Giants Causeway