NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Kaxxx

Wanted: OOT 3D with Master Quest unlocked

I'm after a copy with Master Quest unlocked. Will trade for a brand new unopened copy (ive got two)and the Zelda CD soundtrack (when I get it)

Good deal.

Or you could just play the game... :p

But if you insist then I will play the game for you - the one you've started - and then send it back to you with Master Quest opened in exchange for the soundtrack - assuming that you get it - that way you'll have your complete file, still have the second sealed copy to do whatever you wish with and it'll only cost you the soundtrack.

Do we have a deal?

Was hoping to trade with someone who is nearly finished. I've only justcompleted the Deku Tree. Its tempting mind you.

Do you not have a review copy that you want to trade?

Sadly not... I bought my copy and am currently playing through it atm but I'd gladly play through it again but I wouldn't trade my original copy because that's just how I am with games.

But all you'd need to is send me the card and I'd complete the main game as quick as possible with the bare minimum of items and then send it back to you in exchange for the soundtrack.

Anyway, no pressure but let me know if you're interested. :)

Oh man if I knew you I'd totally borrow your 3DS and cane that shit in a few days. I SO want to play this game!!!

Pity the 3DS has a crap line of games.

Hey S.C.G, I'll take you up on your offer. Pm me your address and I'll get the game into the post for you tomorrow. Also send me your paypal address and I'll send you some money to cover return postage costs :)

Probably because he doesn't find it fun to play through a thirty-hour game just so he can play through it again with slightly different dungeon designs/a slightly higher difficulty level. Especially if he's already played it before. :hmm:

Well said that man :)

I've played through it recently as well and want the mirror mode enabled to make it feel different.

I'm also leaving this offer open to others until SCG completes his own game. If anyone has completed it and fancies a trade let me know.

You may like to know that I'll have my copy of the game finished by tonight/tomorrow morning.

Nice one mate :)

In that case I'll send it first thing in the morning to you!! I'll paypal some funds over as soon as I find out what postage is. Cheers!!

Sign in to follow this